搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 救世軍樂民幼兒園家長會
樓主: 承承媽媽
go

救世軍樂民幼兒園家長會 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-12-30 16:52 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍區救世軍幼兒園家長會

Thanks 承承媽媽 and EF. But which one is better ?
Ming Tak or Lok Man ?

EF 寫道:

ansonbb,
Salvation Army Ming Tak Nursery is in Hang Hau -in Ming Tak Estate (address: 將 軍 澳 顯 明 苑
B 及 C 翼 地 下). you could go to the web of Salvation Army.
http://ccs.salvation.org.hk/directory.html

EF

42#
發表於 04-12-30 17:29 |只看該作者

ansonbb

My son is studying in Lok Man. So far my son has a happy school life there.  Since we have not been in Ming Tak, I cannot comment which is better.

From environment point of view, Lok man has their own playground, while Ming Tak rent the playground in the estate. For the other points (like teacher, sum sum, etc), I have no comments. Teaching method should be the same - they are under Salvation Army Nursery.

I think it is better to contact both schools and pay a visit to both school for comparison.

承承 and my son are classmates.

43#
發表於 04-12-30 18:04 |只看該作者

EF,

How about if my son is now 7 mths and want to go Nursery class, when do I register ?

44#
發表於 04-12-30 18:28 |只看該作者

Hi, ansonbb,

I have a friend living in hang Hau and her son is about 1yrs some months when she enrol for him for Ming Tak, the quene is very long and she is still not sure whether her son could be accepted for n1 when he is 2yrs old. So, she finds another one nearby temporarily.

If you like Ming Tak, try to enrol now and visit them, talk to the headmaster to know the situation.

In hang hau, I found that many moms like to enrol nursery for their 2yrs old. If they have only 1 child, they need not hire maid (since the nursery is full day nursery), may be part time....

I advise you visit and define those nursery/kindergartens you like and then plan ahead now. Good schools (esp those charging cheaper school fee like Salvation Army-which is subsidised by the Org and Govnt) are always having long quene.  For profit making schools, it is always easy to be accepted - as long as you pay for it and due to the very low birthrate nowaday. (I haven't heard among my friends that their application for private kindergartens fail).

45#
發表於 04-12-31 10:51 |只看該作者

EF,
銘銘同呈呈個名改完我即刻諗起呢兩段金句, 而呢兩段金句都係我好仲意既.
銘銘上幾個月都成日病, 又係成日咳, 咳足三個月, 睇醫生都睇左幾次, 佢仲要野埋個妹, 個妹又要睇埋, 你話死唔死, 有個家長話, 醫生話係咁既喎, 而家返學校種吓箘, 第日返小學就會好健康既啦, 亞仔就話返學咋, 亞妹唉~~~  真係希望遲d會好d啦!!
亞仔果間係海富救世軍, 佢而家讀緊 n2.

46#
發表於 05-1-3 12:11 |只看該作者

Dear EF,

Thanks for your sharing as I live in TKO only a short time. So, I don't know any good Nursery schools with cheaper / gov't subsidy. Actually I have called Ming Tak but she said the application is overcrowd so I have better search for another one.

Would other BK mummy share your experience ?

47#
發表於 05-1-4 09:51 |只看該作者

EF, lavender,
你地d仔返學未呀?
我承承尋日又開始返學啦!   
My Lovest Group-- Il Divo
         Urs--Sebastien--Carlos--David

48#
發表於 05-1-4 12:37 |只看該作者

Shing Shing mama
Pok Pok starts the school yesterday. He wear the coat from Shing Shing. And we pick up the new School Coat. Have you picked it up? It looks so smart!

I find that Pok Pok is so emotional and express his anger by saying, 'You go out' loudly and rudely. Do you have any better idea to teach him a proper way to express his emotion?

EF

49#
發表於 05-1-4 14:35 |只看該作者

承承媽,

我阿囝今個星期一開始復課la,但係佢個鼻仔仲係唔舒服,因為佢有d鼻敏感,見到佢個鼻仔成日流鼻涕就頭都痛埋~~   

50#
發表於 05-1-7 22:35 |只看該作者

請問呢度有無媽咪可以分享一下你們對荔枝角幼兒園的意見呢?

因我的小朋友已被荔枝角幼兒園取錄,而我也頗喜歡救世軍o既教學理念,但無相熟朋友讀呢間,唔係好知道呢間係唔係好似其他區的救世軍一樣好的口碑?呢道又好似未見到荔枝角幼兒園家長o既留言,請問有無家長可以提供一d意見俾我參考呢?非常感謝!!!

VenusB

51#
發表於 05-1-9 10:07 |只看該作者

How about Hoi Fu Nursury?  Any comment?  How are the teachers?  Do your kids enjoy school life there?  Thanks a lot!

52#
發表於 05-1-11 14:41 |只看該作者

pauline_c,
我個仔就讀海富, d老師都幾和藹, 我個仔都幾仲意佢地, 返學都幾開心既.

53#
發表於 05-1-11 16:20 |只看該作者

銘銘媽,
謝謝你的回覆, 我們最後放棄了註冊.  我很喜歡她的教學理念, 本是我的首選, 但interview 時園長給我們的感覺不是以小朋友為本, 所以還是放棄了

54#
發表於 05-1-11 19:15 |只看該作者

哈。等我入來「8」下先

乜香港的幼兒園咁煩氣架

要面試、要乜乜、要物物

不過我認為小孩子在3-6歲,
是學習群體生活的重要時段

所以選擇一間好的幼稚園都是應該的

辛苦了所有香港的媽媽

陳太

「每一日我主,我懇求三件事, 更深刻認識你, 更虔誠敬愛你, 更緊緊地跟隨你,每一日。」

55#
發表於 05-1-12 12:37 |只看該作者

似乎未見到荔枝角幼兒園家長係度留言噃.

請問有無荔枝角幼兒園o既家長在此 (或有朋友在此幼兒園就讀)??? 很想知道你地對此幼兒園o既意見呢.

THANKS!

VenusB

56#
發表於 05-1-12 23:32 |只看該作者

好耐冇入BK.今日先知道有呢個topic. spend lot of time to catch up. So sorry, my chinese typing is really bad....
my daughter (凱嵐) is now in N2 in Ming Tak. Is there any classmate here??

sling

57#
發表於 05-1-13 14:09 |只看該作者

我女兒也讀明德,你好??

58#
發表於 05-1-13 16:37 |只看該作者

是譚凱嵐嗎?我是大音媽媽.

59#
發表於 05-1-13 16:54 |只看該作者

Hi, 大音媽媽,
nice to meet you here. How's 大音 recently? 凱嵐 got a cough for weeks.

小貓媽媽,
which class of your kid's studying?  

60#
發表於 05-1-13 17:24 |只看該作者

大音 also coughed for a few weeks and got well when we visited 杭州 last month.  I think the air in HK is too bad now.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖