用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 自閉傾向小朋友入讀小一(正規),應該點去訓練佢? ...
樓主: bandband
go

自閉傾向小朋友入讀小一(正規),應該點去訓練佢? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-3-4 13:38 |只看該作者

Re: 自閉傾向小朋友入讀小一(正規),應該點去訓練佢?

kmwun,

thx ! 我都無留意到有小一適應班,佢地响班內最主要會做啲乜?你覺得對你小朋友既幫助收效大唔大?我比較擔心小一既生活會嚇怕咗佢,因為始終佢學習能力比一般小朋友慢,我怕佢太辛苦會唔開心...

22#
發表於 05-3-4 13:38 |只看該作者

ALAL,

What is the training purpose of eye tracking game. I bought one bingo toy like 'Mark Six' a few months ago in toys rug because my son likes mark six very much. It costs only around $60. I am not aware of its training use but just treat it for fun.

Cheers.

23#
發表於 05-3-4 13:50 |只看該作者

ALAL,

你係咪指睇圖卡讀字/數字??^^:因為我唔係好識英文,我唔知道係邊一類既玩具...我平時响街或者响書度睇到啲字/公仔,我都會考番個仔轉頭,我個仔通常都會玩嘢問番我轉頭 ...所以有時搞到我覺得佢懶唔用腦諗嘢...不過我都會唔會即刻答佢,要佢自己諗,到佢真係唔識時我先至話俾佢知個答案.

mrsphcheung,

我個仔都會好容易喊,尤其佢都係唔鐘意認輸,剩係同爸爸玩遊戲機,俾爸爸K.O.打低佢,佢一定會喊,又唔俾你打佢,但又要我地玩... 有時我地都唔知點教佢好...不過因為遊戲機都係唔多益智既玩具( 我隻佬成日同佢玩打交遊戲...),所以依家我都禁止佢地玩,老公都唔放過!!!但又會諗,真係想訓練佢可以長大啲,願意接受玩遊戲輸咗/失敗既事實,但可能我呢個MOMENT去諗,係咪又真係早咗啲???但真係唔想佢EQ咁低,亦想佢長大成熟啲...有時做媽咪又真係好矛盾...

24#
發表於 05-3-4 15:36 |只看該作者

Dear bandband,
You may send him to some EQ courses to seek for some possible solutions.  Sometimes, trainers have better knowledge and experience than us to point out the strengths and weaknesses of our children.  They are emotionally impartial to identify the problem.

我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

25#
發表於 05-3-4 17:38 |只看該作者

bandband

小一適應班主要係模擬小學情景等小朋友上小一可以容易d適應,我仔仔返星期六o個班大約有十五個小朋友.除左做老師的姑娘重有其他姑娘或義工幫小朋友.要排隊入課室,抄下簡單的手冊,有小息,要自備水同小食俾小朋友.有小小功課.有時唔好太低估小朋友,俾d信心,有時一大班小朋友一齊自然就懂得互相模仿.有興趣的話不妨同姑娘傾下是否適合你的小朋友.

關於你小朋友好計較輸贏,你試下同佢玩遊戲時,當自己輸左示範下可以點做,例如講無所謂一定有輸贏架啦�我下次會努力d贏番你.或者玩之前講清楚會有可能輸,輸唔起就不如唔好玩.我仔仔有d固執行為都係要周之無日得閒就哦下佢,久而久之有d效架.

每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

26#
發表於 05-3-4 20:37 |只看該作者

Dear all,
My son's school is teaching 3-dimensional shapes, e.g. sphere, cylinder, cube, ....  He has difficulty in understanding the concept.  I learnt this concept in P.2.  Is it too difficult or too early for him to learn 3-dimensional concept?  
Can your child manage to slove daily life problems like to take taxi to save the time, to use water to clean the floor....etc.?  I find that my child is very weak at problem solving.  Can you suggest some ways to improve this area?  

:cry:

27#
發表於 05-3-4 22:36 |只看該作者

kmwun,

咁我聽日打電話去問&報名! thx a lot!如果成功報名到,我諗我囝囝都係番星期六朝早嗰堂,到時可以同你小朋友做同學~!

28#
發表於 05-3-4 23:14 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung,

你係指學校依家教緊你囝囝梯形,平行四邊形嗰類圖形?其實呢方面我都唔識點教至有效,或者你可以用飲管整成四邊形嚟教佢,因為飲管係可以屈,你可以先整個長方形俾佢睇,打斜就會變成平行四邊形...你試吓得唔得...我都唔係好識...不過我認為小二學其實唔會太早亦唔會太難既.

至於你話"自己會用水去抹地板"嗰類自理/觀念,我覺得囝囝係比較弱啲,不過佢都知手污糟就要用水洗,洗完手一定要用抹手布抹乾,玩具污糟咗亦會自己用番梘去洗...至於時間觀念就真係無乜...唔知咩叫做趕時間亦唔知點去解決呢類問題,,,大家有無咩良策可以教到佢地??

29#
發表於 05-3-5 12:12 |只看該作者

Dear Wewangwang,
I buy the same Bingo in Toyrus and find it cheap and attractive. It has a tool to send out each number chit,right ? Children with dylexsia will miss some word when reading. Eye tracking is train them to use more his eye.

Dear mrs cheung, pl see pm
there is some problem solving cards. one card with drawing of problem, like a child discovering a purse on the street. Then a set of solution cards, like taking it to policeman, or give it to mum, or find the owner. Then you discuss with your kid what is appropriate. I think st would have this card, or else in Heep Hong.

Dear Bandband,

我的中文大大打得很慢﹖
如果仔仔不合作﹐最好買多的玩具訓練巨﹐因為他們教易接受。如果你校有兼收老師﹐或者有機會接觸協康幼兒導師﹐叫他們指導下有甚麼玩具適合你孩子﹐他們是專家。如我們一般買到又便宜的﹐就是個類型的‘棋’。也可以到協康等地方借。
我認識一個媽媽﹐她家有兩櫃玩具﹐全都是很貴的﹐他兩個小孩都有問題﹐大的以往他常常帶他見治療﹐但小的他已在家自己訓練﹐因為他不想想令小的像大仔以前那麼緊張。

你好像住旺角附近﹐是嗎﹖

30#
發表於 05-3-5 14:31 |只看該作者

ALAL,

如果買棋俾囝囝玩,應該買邊一類棋先至適合?

我囝囝學校都有兼收老師,但就係因為我囝囝响學校同屋企表現不一,有時候老師俾既家居訓練,我都覺得我囝囝一早已經識,只係佢响學校唔合作而已,我覺得我囝囝响學校會表現得好緊張,好似好大壓力咁,連我老公都發現囝囝上言語治療時好緊張,有次仲緊張到喊埋出嚟,連老師都唔明點解會咁,依家就算唔喊,但佢好似緊張又無心機到唔願答言語治療師問題...

我住响太子,依家係全職媽咪...不過都係暫時決定,要睇屋企經濟情況先至知會唔會以後都唔出去工作.

31#
發表於 05-3-5 17:53 |只看該作者

ALAL,
Thanks for your advice.  Do you know that Toys Rs also has problem solving cards?  I want to keep the cards at home so as to train him any time.

Bandband,
"時間觀念" --- I use a big clock with big numbers to remind him the time.  He can identify the short needle means hour and the long needle means minute.
I refer to 立體圖形.  My child has difficulty in learning this concept.

Dear all,
I have a doubt about how many words (Chinese & English) our children should know before going to P.1?  I have read some P.1 textbooks and exercise books before; they are quite difficult.  Even for my child's school --- children must recite 兒歌.  The words are not easy.  The teacher tells me that children have to write words like 蔬菜, 書, .... etc in N4.  

32#
發表於 05-3-5 19:21 |只看該作者

mrscheung,

ALAL講的那一盒咭叫"What Would You Do? LDA Language Cards - Skill:Critical Thinking", 出版社是"LDA",綠色盒,封面有兩幅圖,左面是一個女孩在橋上見到有個男孩子掉進河中,右面則是其中一個解決方案,即那女孩跪在河邊伸手給那男孩,適合五歲以上。

玩具反斗城不會有售,可試試wise kids,間中會有,沒有的話也可以向職員表示想訂貨,有貨他們會通知你。我自己則在雅珀(即Artsberg,專售治療用品)買,比在wise kids貴約兩三成﹗

ALAL 寫道:
there is some problem solving cards. one card with drawing of problem, like a child discovering a purse on the street. Then a set of solution cards, like taking it to policeman, or give it to mum, or find the owner. Then you discuss with your kid what is appropriate. I think st would have this card, or else in Heep Hong.
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

33#
發表於 05-3-5 19:36 |只看該作者

Dear ALAL and  稚言治語,

I never think that the 'toys rug mark six' game so useful.The problem solving cards  also seems very good. My son is  weak in this area.

Thank you for your introduction.

Wewangwang :

34#
發表於 05-3-5 19:43 |只看該作者

LDA Language Cards~我自己都有買, 不過我買果d係教講故事. 其實有個網址, 有時間可以上去睇下<LDA Learning>
我係去銅鑼灣間wise kids買.

mamee

35#
發表於 05-3-6 00:32 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung,

如果係教佢立體圖形嗰啲,你試吓用啲實物解釋俾佢知,我諗咁樣佢會易明白啲.

係呀,高班寫啲字係會多筆畫啲架!呢幾日我就見到我個仔本功課係寫:"市場上有蔬菜/我們要保持課室清潔",所以都幾多嘢寫同幾辛苦,但我個仔都叫做寫到既,不過老師話一定要睇住佢寫先至寫到,否則佢又是發緊夢唔願郁...

大件事喇!我老公亞哥今日問我去唔去佢公司度幫佢手,我好想做,如果番呢份工既話就會响四月番,一星期番六日,如果係咁,我就無得帶囝囝去小一適應班,但又想响呢半年內賺多少少錢,等我九月開始陪太子讀書時都可以要嚟俾錢佢學啲興趣...你地點睇?

36#
發表於 05-3-6 08:54 |只看該作者

Dear bandband,
As I am a working mum, I feel that my job is very important to me because I can balance my life --- not to over-concentrate on my son and can use what I have learnt before.  Of course, to save a sum of money is also important to me and every mum.  

Just to share a sad news with you here.  My brother's 契爺 died of cancer last week.  He had just discovered the illness for one year.  Life is full of uncertainties.  The wife has never worked before and  the daughter is studying F.2 in England.  Since he used to be a civil servant, the wife may not have immediate financial difficulty.  However, I strongly feel that mums must work, full-time or part-time, just to save $$$ for precautionary purpose and to enrich life.  
Can your husband or other relatives help you to send your child to 小一適應班?  Can you have someone to help you?   

37#
發表於 05-3-7 00:41 |只看該作者

Dear mrsphcheung,

我既問題就係兩邊家人都無人可以代我湊佢去小一適應班...如果我要番工,要八點前出門口撘車到屯門番工,我諗都無人可以就到我地,晨早溜溜可以嚟我屋企湊走囝囝...我老公噚晚同我傾過呢個問題,佢話都可以兩個輪住星期六請假,不過實減人工...我又唔想,因為查實佢亞哥可以俾到我地人工都只係每人五千蚊而已,再少啲恐防只足夠我地番工同食飯而已...我依家仲諗緊...

38#
發表於 05-3-7 09:19 |只看該作者

Dear bandband,
I am sorry for this.   :-|

39#
發表於 05-3-7 10:16 |只看該作者

不過今朝諗落都唔係好抵做(份工),我出面搵啲人工至少都六七千啦,同埋番工地方無佢咁遠,只係唯一好處係成個倉都係佬,又有我老公同佢亞哥睇住,會少咗啲人事問題(我經常應付唔到啲小人)...唉,剩係呢條數都諗到我頭都大埋,但唔番工又怕無錢生活,番工又怕無時間同精神去教仔...

40#
發表於 05-3-7 10:20 |只看該作者

Dear bandband,
Have you ever considered a part-time job?  I will recommend you to work, don't just stay at home.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題