用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 有話直說 - about attitudes to education and choice o ...
樓主: rigmarole
go

有話直說 - about attitudes to education and choice of school [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

21#
發表於 08-11-13 13:56 |只看該作者
hkuga primary school 港大同學會小學
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 08-11-13 12:21 PM 發表
dear charlotte mom,
may i know which school your daughter is?!

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

22#
發表於 08-11-13 13:59 |只看該作者
想補充一下, 我唔係覺得活動比傳統好, 或者傳統比活動好, 揀學校係matching game, 除左小朋友本身特質, 亦要符合家長期望
傳統學校無錯係穩穩陣陣, 不過活動教學亦唔係一無可取日日返去玩, 學生都要努力學習的, 不過課程同功課設計上, 大家唔相同吧了

23#
發表於 08-11-13 14:18 |只看該作者

Thanks a lot!

wahoo...
好遠!

原帖由 Charlotte_mom 於 13/11/2008 13:56 發表
hkuga primary school 港大同學會小學
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

24#
發表於 08-11-13 23:42 |只看該作者
Agreed. Happy learning still exists. But I think there is a misconception that if you said your kid is learning happily in a school, some parents would doubt the academic level of the school. Some parents always say 'I want my kids to learn happily in a loving environment'. But when it comes to making choice, they still prefer famous traditional famous schools despite they know the pressure. Learning is lifelong. A parent told me that her son (in a famous traditional boy school) spends 2 hrs to do homework, without counting the time required to prepare for dictation/tests/assessments everyday! No time to play. Poor him. My daughter finishes most of her homework at school. She has time to read books and play with her brother after school. I only spent about half an hour to check her homework and do some revision with her (if there are dictation or assessment the next day). Most of her homework are interesting and creative. She enjoys doing it. You do not need to push her too hard. I believe in long term, a motivated learner could win a spoon feed learner, and survive better in job place. My personal view only, no offense.

原帖由 Charlotte_mom 於 08-11-13 13:59 發表
想補充一下, 我唔係覺得活動比傳統好, 或者傳統比活動好, 揀學校係matching game, 除左小朋友本身特質, 亦要符合家長期望
傳統學校無錯係穩穩陣陣, 不過活動教學亦唔係一無可取日日返去玩, 學生都要努力學習的, 不過 ...

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

25#
發表於 08-11-14 10:42 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,
That are still a number of DSSs over the Kowloon & NT side which share similar vision & teaching methodologies. Just check it out!:)

readers,
知識太多了, 無可能記得晒, 隨著小朋友越黎越大, 要學既野就越多, 點樣將書本既知識變成自己既野, 至係學習重點......考試都唔再係一味靠背啦!
根基當然要打得穩至有本事講主動學習, 所以暫時我地仲要guide住小朋友去走, 直到今日我仲係相信自己選擇, 雖然將來係要面對公開考試係harsh, 但成績既野夠"好"就夠了, 成日keep住做最top果個, 好辛苦的.........人生仲有好多野要做呢!

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 08-11-13 02:18 PM 發表
wahoo...
好遠!

26#
發表於 08-11-14 10:53 |只看該作者
原帖由 Charlotte_mom 於 08-11-14 10:42 發表
flostangraphy,
That are still a number of DSSs over the Kowloon & NT side which share similar vision & teaching methodologies. Just check it out!:)

readers,
知識太多了, 無可能記得晒, 隨著小朋友越黎 ...

非常同意 :

但成績既野夠"好"就夠了, 成日keep住做最top果個, 好辛苦的
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖