曾雪麗芭蕾舞邊間好?

2#
發表於 06-9-12 12:54 |只看該作者

Re: 曾雪麗芭蕾舞邊間好?

我去過試堂,但覺得太商業化。 :-x  :-x  :-x

3#
發表於 06-9-12 13:01 |只看該作者

The teacher change over rate is so high.

4#
發表於 06-9-13 10:10 |只看該作者

My baby is 18 months, I just join the music kingdom, miss Panda who is a music therapist and her performanace is very professional, I like her very much woo. I join the course in expo, buy 3 months get 3 months free, total $32xx for 1/2 year, very valuable. I’m loving it. My hubby said it is the best playgroup we joined, previously, we joined little dynamic, koala, little gym and MIT.  But we didn't try the ballet course, so I can't comment on the Ballet course.
Message Board Code

5#
發表於 06-9-13 11:15 |只看該作者

Yes, I agreed with you. Miss Panda is very very professional,  my daughter loves her very much. Besides of playgroup, She has a good reputation in teaching piano and music therapy. I asked Miss Panda to teach my daughter piano, but she is so full. You know her price is very expensive (but it's worth) , my friend and I also put on waiting list.

6#
發表於 06-9-13 12:09 |只看該作者

係唔係成日上電視表演嗰間呀?我係電視見到佢哋跳得幾好Wor?? 我都有少少想幫嗰女報。

7#
發表於 06-9-14 12:03 |只看該作者

而+仲有無呢個優惠?
Tami 寫道:
My baby is 18 months, I just join the music kingdom, miss Panda who is a music therapist and her performanace is very professional, I like her very much woo. I join the course in expo, buy 3 months get 3 months free, total $32xx for 1/2 year, very valuable. I’m loving it. My hubby said it is the best playgroup we joined, previously, we joined little dynamic, koala, little gym and MIT.  But we didn't try the ballet course, so I can't comment on the Ballet course.

8#
發表於 06-9-14 12:33 |只看該作者

之前係交 3 個月學費, 就每個星期送多一堂架, 妳打電話去問下丫!

我最唔鐘意就係 BALLET 老師經常缺席, 改由其他老師代課!

由於我女女鐘意 MS. PANDA, 故此我暫時唔可以 QUIT 曾雪麗!
蘋果 寫道:
而+仲有無呢個優惠?

9#
發表於 06-9-14 14:20 |只看該作者

I called yesterday and they still provide the same offer (1 more free lesson/week) if you purchase 3 months in 1 time.  

10#
發表於 06-9-14 14:28 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

11#
發表於 06-9-14 14:41 |只看該作者

Hi, [email protected]

No, I haven't asked deep and details.  But, they have arranged me a trial class next week.  If I decide to join, I will ask them more details.

12#
發表於 06-9-14 14:56 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

13#
發表於 06-9-14 15:13 |只看該作者

Hi, [email protected]

I will try music kingdom.  If I join finally, maybe I will consider to get the free ballet class.  

14#
發表於 06-9-14 18:08 |只看該作者

佐敦就黎有分校~

我囡囡試左美孚個間, 個miss 都幾okay o既, 不過, 我覺得阿b太細, 好似唔係好知做咩, 可能上多幾堂會好d啦~

另外, 我都覺得佢地幾商業化, 要收 一個月deposit 同一報要報兩個月, 其他什費都要成6 佰蚊 (e.g. 衫, 裙, 鞋.....)
[url=http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=38179&forum=3&221]家庭式廉價BB教學資源( 12.11.03)[url/]

15#
發表於 06-9-16 01:20 |只看該作者

想請問 Ms Panda 係教邊個centre同咩時間?

我之前同囡囡試堂, 囡囡好鍾意, 但staff 俾我睇張紙列明的導師無Ms Panda 個名喎?   

16#
發表於 06-9-16 06:36 |只看該作者

HappyYammia,
Ms Panda is the teacher for the class "Music Kindgom", so, her name is not listed in the Ballet Teacher List.  Also, Ms Panda is NOT a full-time teacher with LiLi Tsang school, she has her own studio/center, she just goes to different schools/other centers to sell "hours".  If you are keen at Ms Panda's class, you can go directly to her studio, as her studio gives more choices for class types and time slots for you to choose.

Ms Panda only teaches in LiLi Tsang's CWB branch, and not the Mei Foo branch nor the QQ club branch.  You can find the schedule from LiLi Tsang's website.  Not all the classes posted on the time-table is valid, some have not started as there are not enough students to start the class, you'd better call and ask which classes are ready for enrollment.

elysemama, [email protected],
If you join and pay 3 months in advance, you can get 2 classes per week.  For these 2 classes, you can choose 1 Music Kingdom (MK) and 1 Ballet (I think this is the best choice as you pay for 1 class and can try both).  However, since only CWB center has MK class, you need to pay the CWB fee, a little bit more expensive than Mei Foo.  I think 2 ballet lessons per week maybe too much as they change theme weekly, so, the 2 classes in the same week will be teaching the same thing.

If you are entitled to the 2 classes per week arrangement, you will NOT be given make-up class for illness or bad weather, as they said the extra 1 class/week is already free, so, they will not offer make-up class in this case.  The only exception is that, if the bad weather or illness makes you skip 5 lessons in the same month, i.e. you only attend 3 lessons in the month at the end, you can arrange make-up for the 4th class.  Their theory is that 4 class/month the basic and bottom line.

For QQ Club, be careful of the extra expenses like the $1200 QQ Club application fee, $200 (??) for extra adult getting the extra adult pass going into the center, i.e. if the mother joins the QQ Club, the mother's pass is included in the $1200 application fee.  However, if mother is sick, and father/maid takes the child to the QQ Club, you need to get another pass ($200??) for getting into the club and join the class.

For teacher, AliBB is taking Ms Kirby's class.  She is VERY VERY good       If you take trial lesson, try to arrange Ms Kirby's class!!

17#
發表於 06-9-16 15:00 |只看該作者

Dear nn,

Are you working in Lili's ballet school? You know everything.

18#
發表於 06-9-16 16:01 |只看該作者

Sansanlove 寫道:
Dear nn,

Are you working in Lili's ballet school? You know everything.

My baby is now studying in this school.  I also searched for ballet school info in Aug, and I tried several schools' trial lessons, and finally chose this one about 3 weeks ago.  Same as other mums, I asked lots of questions before I joined, so, I just by chance have the info.  It is hard to find classes for 2 years old, as lots of schools accept girls at least 3+ yrs old...  but I will switch to other school when my girl turns 3.  I wonder why you asked this question??     

19#
發表於 06-9-16 19:11 |只看該作者

Hi nn

Just wondering because you know all the information in details and knows who teachers working at which centers plus other information. I know Ms Panda and Ms Kirsby are also teaching at QQ club as well.
Is your girl joining 1 ballet and 1 MK? Does she like it?

20#
發表於 06-9-16 22:50 |只看該作者

Hi Sansanlove,
Some of the information can be obtained from its website and for the rest, the receptionist will tell you when you first register its class.

I am studying 2 ballet classes per week, as CWB is really too far away for me, and I am a working mum, need to work during weekdays, but I remember Ms Panda's classes are all held in weekdays, so, MK classes do not fit into my schedule...

My baby likes Ms Kirby a lot, but I think she is too harsh for mothers...  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖