搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield summer course
樓主: boyboy_b
go

Anfield summer course [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 15-6-5 17:52 |只看該作者

回覆:Anfield summer course

Will there be priority to go their nursery if joining playgroup!??will the students still be required to attend the play session or directly go to n class?! I called and asked and the staff said some students could join n class directly without attend the play session. Anyone?

22#
發表於 15-6-5 22:07 |只看該作者

引用:Will+there+be+priority+to+go+their+nurse

原帖由 Tongselina 於 15-06-05 發表
Will there be priority to go their nursery if joining playgroup!??will the students still be require ...
Even you need to attend the play session, you don't need to worry because they still accept all the playgroup students.

23#
發表於 15-6-6 16:10 |只看該作者
Do you know if the weekday prep-programme will have some diaper training when children are older?

Some people told me if I let my kid go to a proper PN (i.e independent without adult), he may learn diaper training at school. However if I don't let him go to proper PN and just attend playgroup (like go to Anfield weekday pg 3x a week), then he may not learn it and it takes longer time to train at home.

24#
發表於 15-6-6 19:28 |只看該作者

引用:Do+you+know+if+the+weekday+prep-programm

原帖由 pushar 於 15-06-06 發表
Do you know if the weekday prep-programme will have some diaper training when children are older?

Of course  they will not train potty if it's playgroup.
In my opinion, if your kid has reached 2 and half year, starting nursery is a good idea because they are quite ready for independence. Otherwise you plan to do the same playgroup for over 1 year? It will be bored and tiring for yourself too.

25#
發表於 15-6-6 23:05 |只看該作者
my son will be 2 years in mid-Sept. I plan to do Anfield PG for one semester and hope to join PN/Nursery in coming Jan 2016 if there is a place.

Currently he has PN offers but all in afternoons which is not convenient for us as no one can pick him up after 4pm.

I am also thinking that if I go to Anfield weekday playgroup, maybe stand a better chance for Anfield Kinder.

Will you target Anfield Kinder?

26#
發表於 15-6-7 13:09 |只看該作者

引用:my+son+will+be+2+years+in+mid-Sept.+I+pl

原帖由 pushar 於 15-06-06 發表
my son will be 2 years in mid-Sept. I plan to do Anfield PG for one semester and hope to join PN/Nur ...
Both way will do. It's not difficult to get in dont worry

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖