用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 PIPS (Kln) Vs Greenfield (Olympian City)
發新帖
查看: 5083|回覆: 3
go

PIPS (Kln) Vs Greenfield (Olympian City) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-3-2 22:50 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Ackl1002 於 12-3-2 22:53 編輯

PIPS has around 28~30 students in one class, with 3 teachers, seems a bit crowded. The teachers are very experienced, they will tell you how to deal your kid's problem. The teachers are stable, no change in teachers in 2010~11 and 2011~12 so far. My girl is a Jan girl, she has been in the PIPS pre nursery since Jan 2011, so far so good. Recently she surprised by pronouncing the English word "class" with a curly tongue voice. I have never taught her to curl her tongue nor did i speak to her in Eng at home. It must be the teacher whom she learned from.

2#
發表於 12-3-2 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
Admin staff are ma ma tei. I remember once they misplace my reply of coming back to study next year's PN class and thought that i want to withdraw. She immediately said i need to pay one month school fee sine i didnt give enough notice to withdraw. I told her i submitted the reply very early and i will stay on. She then found my reply slip and apoplogized. But she was rude in the first place.

3#
發表於 12-3-2 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
Just to share more, there is no misc fee in pips, but they provide the snack and art and craft materials for free. The open playground is not big but the PN students are allowed to play freely. There are some other schools dont let the PN kids play outside so to avoid getting hurt and then receive complaints from parents.

4#
發表於 12-5-22 22:20 |顯示全部帖子

bumblebee_wong 的帖子

有,不過都幾貴,奧運站屋苑去要800蚊一個月!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題