搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 Difference between G1, G2 G3
樓主: ChapmanMa
go

Difference between G1, G2 G3 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-4-6 10:31 |顯示全部帖子
Dear monkeydad,
compared to other school, the workload is not heavy. Sometimes I wonder if there is too less homework for them. My daughter starts to watch the TV for longer hours in these few weeks as there are no much homework.......I am afraid that she will become lazy after the holidays!
We don't have the project for zoo, but we do need to do the Math project.......My daughter left the project in school again! I ask her to go back to school to pick up it with my maid.......She said that she didn't know where the Math. Project was....

Dear HKQQbaby,
congratulations for your moving!
It is very convenient for your child to go to school.  Actually you can take a walk to school.  So you can spare more time with your child!

22#
發表於 09-4-7 09:31 |顯示全部帖子
Dear monkeydad,
I asked my daughter about the zoo project, she then told me that she has already done it...... I don't know if it is true.....
Yesterday she went back to school to look for the Maths Project but still could not find it....I didn't know any SM P.1 parents, how can I ask someone for a copy of Project?
Then I ask some of my friends if they  know any SM's parents. Finally I know one that live near us and I will get a copy of Maths Project from her tonight.
I ask my daughter to use her money to buy some snacks for the parents. I hope that she will not lose anything again.......

23#
發表於 09-4-8 13:30 |顯示全部帖子
Dear monkeydad,
I didn't know that there was a piece of paper for the zoo project. I will ask my daughter again....if she says that she need not do it, I will not ask her again. After all, it is her own responsibility to do the homework.

24#
發表於 09-4-21 15:24 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter is in G1, too. Just received the dictation list yesterday. We are busy in this week - Chinese dictation today, Math Quiz on Friday & English Dictation on 27/4. Luckily, my maid likes urging my daughter to do the revision on English dictation everyday.

25#
發表於 09-4-22 08:28 |顯示全部帖子
my daughter is in G1 for Math & English, while for Chinese, my daughter is in G2....I admit that her Chinese is rather weak....

26#
發表於 09-4-24 09:53 |顯示全部帖子
In fact, I really find that the G.S. quiz is quite difficult. I remember some questions.e.g. " How can you serve your relatives & seniors? "
There are short questions that are difficult for P.1 students. BUT I really astonish that my daughter can answer it! Frankly speaking, I believe that even some F.1 students in EMI secondary students cannot answer such kind of questions!
BUT my daughter is really weak in Chinese.....She just use too much time to do the Chinese workbook as she cannot do it......I just wonder if there is any assistance on her......

27#
發表於 09-4-24 14:07 |顯示全部帖子
Dear monkeydad,
my daughter haven't learnt calculations of two digits before. So she find difficulty in finishing the workbook this week. I was heard that some of her classmates have learnt it before so they can handle easily.

28#
發表於 09-4-27 09:49 |顯示全部帖子
YES, you are right. I should be patient in teaching her.

原帖由 monkeydad 於 09-4-24 16:01 發表
Dear Sara,

It won't take her much time.  My boy didn't as well (he came from an entirely "play" kinder).  He can take up eventually, though at a slower pace at the begining.  Hence, she will be ok.   ...

29#
發表於 09-5-27 00:01 |顯示全部帖子
It is really busy to have quizes and dictations! However, we do not need to pay attention on the assessment week, I feel so relaxing!
Recently I start not to check my daughter's homework. Though she makes some mistakes, she can correct them after teachers' marking.  I only remind her to bring something and revise quiz and dictation with her.
So I think that children are becoming more mature than before.

30#
發表於 09-5-27 11:49 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I also notice that only a few of them have been re-allocate to other classes. So I really think that the class allocation in the next academic year will be more accurate.

原帖由 Chatter 於 09-5-27 09:39 發表
The initial grouping i.e. for the 1st term is based on children's interview performance, and thereafter according to their perfomance in class. And the regrouping is done every term. However, I notice ...

31#
發表於 09-6-18 15:07 |顯示全部帖子
monkeydad,
thanks for your reminder!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題