發新帖
查看: 2542|回覆: 1
go

藍田Think、靈量丶迦南及啟思 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-10-26 16:18 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 JH_Mama 於 12-10-26 16:20 編輯
angelhk 發表於 12-10-25 18:57
Thanks for ur sharing! Actually, I applied these kindergartens and two of them had gone through the  ...

Hi, angelhk, I have the same impression too!  I have asked my mom to submit the form for me.  I should have marked something unclear and so, the staff asked my mom to clarify.  As my mom did not know the details and to play safe, she called me to clarify.  To make sure what has gone wrong, I have asked my mom to pass the phone to the staff so that I could talk to the staff for details.  

After I returned home that night, my mom told me that that staff did give her a long face when she asked her assistance to talk to me over the phone.  I am quite disapppointed with this school when I heard this.  I initially would like to send my kid to this school but would think about it critically after this event and if there are better choices.   

2#
發表於 12-10-26 23:38 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Quote:原帖由+hehawendy+於+12-10-26+發表I

原帖由 angelhk 於 12-10-26 發表
Haha good luck for u! I forgot her name actually. Let it be and I hope that she was just 心情唔好on  ...
As the registration fee has been paid, I shall attend the interview with my kid no matter what.  At least to treat if as an interview training for my kid!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題