教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 時光倒流回到初小時
發新帖
樓主: Rainy
go

時光倒流回到初小時   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-3-7 07:47 |顯示全部帖子
Motherotk, good sharing

My child is still in the primary session but this topic give me some reflection and also point for me to think back if there is anything I could do better.  

Just to share some of my experience
I avoid to use the word "stupid" instead I will say tell me and I will help you to excel.  My child is more willing to share in this manner no matter how she score.  She scored bad she will ask me for help and we go thru the paper together, if she score good then she will get satisfaction from her hardwork.
Establish a bondage is from their childhood and with this I hope she would share with me again when she is in the secondary.

I would now like to encourage her to understand the world, to be more open-minded and more important to RESPECT OTHERS, starting with some of the advice above.  

點評

motherotk  You are such a good mum to be there for her, that's really important for the relationship and bonding....to influence her with your relationship and love for her...  發表於 12-3-7 17:04

2#
發表於 12-3-7 09:56 |顯示全部帖子
gigivinda 發表於 12-3-6 18:52
Another news reflecting the education effectiveness:

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/template/apple/a ...

Yup, read that piece of news - I actually think about how I should be treating this 拍拖 stuff when it comes to teenage.  I want my child to let me know rather than hiding from me

點評

Yanamami  The news also reflects the bonding and relationship between parents and the kid.  Being so strict to our kids doesn't do any good at all some time.  發表於 12-3-7 10:01

3#
發表於 12-3-7 10:01 |顯示全部帖子
嘆. 煩完學業又要煩思春反叛期

點評

霖霖B媽咪  真係好煩, 唔知點handle !!!  發表於 12-3-8 14:04
Yanamami  唔係咩叫長憂99 o丫?   發表於 12-3-7 10:26

4#
發表於 12-3-8 20:16 |顯示全部帖子
I did thought about the same way but just found that it is not so workable these days. I planned if possible my children can receive education in the primary school then IB in secondary.  But nowadays a place in IB school is so so so difficult to get.

My dream continues .....  Degree from prestigious  China university then Master from a prestigious UK / USA university. vice versa.

5#
發表於 12-3-8 20:46 |顯示全部帖子
教育是用錢堆砌出來的.

點評

joyjoyparent  舉腳贊成. 但也要自己投入不少時間. 有人要世界級的好教育, 有人要本地b1的好教育, 這就看大家要什麼了.  發表於 13-3-15 10:27
like_travel  i don't agree with u, pupil also put their effort & study hard !!!  發表於 12-3-8 23:50
ANChan59  Some DSS's fee is affordable.....  發表於 12-3-8 23:27
Yanamami  因"財"施教.  發表於 12-3-8 21:30
‹ 上一主題|下一主題