教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield Kowloon Tong
發新帖
查看: 7064|回覆: 4
go

Anfield Kowloon Tong [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-9-6 15:12 |顯示全部帖子
小之爸 發表於 13-9-6 14:51
No interview is required for the application.
For me, it makes sense as the interview is meaningless ...

I couldn't agree more.

2#
發表於 13-9-23 16:57 |顯示全部帖子
小之爸 發表於 13-9-20 12:07
其實學校食物資料、上課內容...等等都可以寫到天下無敵。我反而著重觀察子女返學後的行為反應,從中可以估 ...

My boy is also attending Nursery at Anfield Whampoa now and I share your exact sentiments on this matter.  If I entrust my boy to this school, I will try to trust the teachers and the school.  If I don't, memos or words from teachers will still arouse suspicion and will not help with the situation at all.  Honestly Anfield administration works suck but it does not bother me.  I rather they concentrate on educating and taking care of the kids than to spend time on unnecessary paper works.  My only concern is seeing my boy attending school happily everyday and observing gradual improvements in him.  My only drawback about this school is the policy of not allowing anyone to wear mask within school, and even though they advise students who are sick to stay at home instead of to attend school, I do not see that a strict enforcement of this rule.  I have seen students coughing like mad within school and my boy has been sick on and off for the past 1 month.  Having said that, I am not sure whether this is normal as compared to other schools.

3#
發表於 13-10-8 09:00 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Heard+many+positive+comments+from+Whampa

原帖由 vivian-chy 於 13-10-07 發表
Heard many positive comments from Whampao but not much in Kowloon Tong. Know that they are running s ...
Whampoa campus has even smaller classes.  For the current nursery classes, one is 14 students vs 2 teachers while another is 20 vs 3 teachers.

點評

vivian-chy  Thanks.  發表於 13-10-8 19:12

4#
發表於 13-10-8 11:23 |顯示全部帖子
lui 發表於 13-10-8 10:39
My girl's class size is 12 vs 2 teachers.

Oh ya, I forgot about the PM classes which are probably smaller classes.

5#
發表於 13-11-14 09:48 |顯示全部帖子
VVhuilee 發表於 13-10-18 17:40
when should I apply for Playgroup and N/pre-k/first step?  I checked their website that the playgrou ...

You can apply playgroup in accordance to term which is every 3 months.  If there is vacancy for the existing term, you may apply.  Otherwise you will have to wait for the next term to launch.  As for Nursery (Whampoa only), Pre-K (Kowloon Tong only) or First Step (Kowloon Tong only), you can anytime, and asap, coz they are on first come first serve basis.  Pre-K is equivalent to Nursery but the former only takes in kids born on or before May.  I am not sure on the details of First Step.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題