用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教材閱讀 請問有沒有人用緊Hurray English(蒙特梭利)系列,為0-3歲 ...
發新帖
查看: 73998|回覆: 8
go

請問有沒有人用緊Hurray English(蒙特梭利)系列,為0-3歲BB學英文? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-14 09:42 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問有沒有人用緊Hurray English(蒙特梭利)系列,為0-3歲BB學英文?

這套好,如果你個b已1歲多hurry eng 2 已夠。很好很好,但好貴。 值唔值?見仁見智啦!
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

2#
發表於 05-6-15 11:50 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, monkeyboy,

my b is 26 mths old.  基本上係用完左套書,但間中會拿出來玩玩。如果你英文水平高,不要個太空寶寶都得。

Story Boom Boom 1 套書都好正,但又係偏貴。因為套書有一套完整CD 收錄全套書的內容。

我會9月去Korea順度睇套 SBB 2。
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

3#
發表於 05-6-16 23:13 |顯示全部帖子

hi, I used HE 2 and Story Boom Boom 1 ah.

ok, if i found the korean $$, will share info.  : )

monkeybaby 寫道:
Hi GloriaChung & Jo Jo,

好多謝你們的意見, 我都好想知道Korea賣緊多少錢, 基本上,我亦上過這間香港的代理, 看過整套Montessori系列的Hurray English 1 & 2, 其實我覺得套書的系統性相當好, 而我亦好有信心我的14個月大BB會學D英文, 但是, 我仍然覺得價錢set得太高, 可惜, 我又未能在坊間找到一些有這個好質素的教具, 只是那個太空寶寶發聲比較差.

GloriaChung媽咪, 你的BB是用那一套教材, Baby Montessori or Hurray English 1,2 or Boom Story?

BTW, 我都想知Korea賣多少錢!

Thanks!

Monkeybaby   

4#
發表於 05-7-18 10:53 |顯示全部帖子

我有呀!如果唔系早就烂晒!

我有晒HE 2 和 SBB 1. 想出讓因已用夠,有兴趣可pm 我。我已有太多書比個仔。

5#
發表於 05-7-18 16:54 |顯示全部帖子

Dear moms,

I have replied to you all. you look look the actual products at the book fair before deciding la.  Don't rush to buy expensive stuff ah.. Impulsive buying could be regretful (but we all make similar mistakes usually!!).  These sets are very good though they are still too expensive if bought at original price..... in my opinion.

6#
發表於 05-10-2 14:58 |顯示全部帖子

i am selling my Story 1 at HERE.  you may consider.

7#
發表於 06-7-25 21:07 |顯示全部帖子

I want to re - sell my set at 40% off.  Bought at 2004 bookfair.

90% new.

Story Story Boom Boom I (old model space bobo)

HK$7000 连 space bobo.  

Deal at TST MTR.

8#
發表於 06-9-21 20:55 |顯示全部帖子

I wish to sell my 90% new Story Boom Boom at

$7,000

Previous space bobo model. If interested, pls Pm me.

9#
發表於 06-9-21 20:56 |顯示全部帖子

Hurray English 90% new also can be released for sale if anyone can offer a reasonable enough price.

My kid has passed the stage of using the sets, thus resale them!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖