發新帖
樓主: kannes
go

Singapore International School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-27 22:34 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Singapore International School

Dear gogocat,

How long was the interview? Was there lots of candidates?

Do you mind letting me know about more of the interview?

Thanks!

cheddar

2#
發表於 06-2-28 11:16 |顯示全部帖子

Dear gogocat,

We just came back from the interview. As you mentioned, I have no idea about the accessment as well. This morning there were not so many people in the waiting room, but there were parents and children kept coming in and out.

They also haven't decided how many py1 classes for this year and they didn't inform us when will be the
result announced.

Anyway, good luck!

Cheddar

3#
發表於 06-3-1 15:02 |顯示全部帖子

Dear gogocat,

We didn't applied for other Itn'l school and I didn't notice there were children speaking Putonghau.

There were not so many people during our time and I found all the child speaking English. There were mix nationalities like Chinese, Indian and Malaysian.

I only applied this school because I thought this school has a well-balanced between English and Mandarin. My friends said their child enjoy their school life there.

Anyway, did you ask your daughter about the interview? My son just mentioned a bit and I couldn't get a clear picture about it. It seems like they needed to write or draw something....It really suprised me because according to the mums here, they said the interview was very easy and they just asked the child to play some toys or reconize some colour or objects?

What do you think?

cheddar

4#
發表於 06-3-7 23:25 |顯示全部帖子

Dear gogocat,

Just came back from China and sorry for the late reply.

Actually my friend is from Singapore and I didn't hear her daughter's English.

The school said we should be informed within a month. So, do you have any back up after SIS?

Cheddar

5#
發表於 06-3-15 10:16 |顯示全部帖子

Dear gogocat,

I guess your little one must got a seat at SIS?

If so, congratulations !

My son was accepted by SIS as well maybe we will see each other on the registration day :

Cheddar

6#
發表於 06-3-27 18:21 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all mums,

May I know is there other school bus company besides Kwoon Chung? We live in mid-levels and a Kwoon Chung staff said that it might take an hour from my place to the school which is too much for a 4-year-old boy.

Any other suggestions, please help!

Thanks a lot!

cheddar

7#
發表於 06-3-29 23:36 |顯示全部帖子

Dear yyyy,

Thanks for you reply!

The py1 will start at 11:50am. I called the bus company 2 days agonand they answered that the route will be different every year. It really depands on where are the students live. According to past experience, it will take an hour  :cry:

May I know where do you live? It's really good that you can save more than 30mins just to move few streets up! I wish we are as lucky as you!

Good night!

8#
發表於 06-3-31 18:53 |顯示全部帖子

Dear kimun,

What time will the py2 class begin and where do you live?

Do you mean that I can call SIS directly to get the bus route?

Cheddar

9#
發表於 06-4-4 10:25 |顯示全部帖子

Dear kimun and yyyy,

Thank you for your valuable information and I will call Ms. Ho shortly!

Cheddar
‹ 上一主題|下一主題