用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ISF foundation year 180個位,難入嗎?
發新帖
查看: 23499|回覆: 7
go

ISF foundation year 180個位,難入嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-9-22 00:16 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
如題

點評

FattyDaddy  難  發表於 14-9-22 01:03
   9    0    0    0

2#
發表於 14-9-23 00:06 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 type409 的帖子

If u dun understand, u can just ignore my post, I am looking for someone who has admission experience.Anyways, thx for leaving message.

3#
發表於 14-9-24 18:09 |顯示全部帖子
Hey cheer up, not offensive at all, just wanna get some experience sharing n be supportive for all parents who are anxious for children's school admission.

Anyone of know what children are asked to do in the interview?! ISF has three round interviews and I believe they are looking for certain candidates. Even though it is too late to accommodate my child to fit their requirements, I still wanna know.
Thx anyways!

4#
發表於 14-9-25 13:26 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Jane1983 的帖子

Bradbury 即係最細個囡?Last year I met her youngest daughter interviewed cis.

點評

Jane1983  不是,讀小學那一個。  發表於 14-9-25 16:14
caa  no, not the youngest  發表於 14-9-25 14:41

5#
發表於 14-11-20 08:19 |顯示全部帖子
May I call back parents whose kids are studying at ISF?!
Knowing isf is a Chinese local school, wonder if the students' English level is good?!
Heard from friends that ISF is a very gd school but never heard of any bad things, any comment? Just wanna study the school in both Gd and bad sides.
My worry is, ISF is quite young n offered IB since 2010. Wonder for its consistency and competitiveness. What's the way teachers teach? Spoon feeding? Inspiring? Since my daughter got 1B stage interview for reception year, gotta think n study more about this school beforehand. Thx!

6#
發表於 14-11-21 01:28 |顯示全部帖子
Appreciated for your feedback, really think if it is suitable for my daughter.

7#
發表於 14-11-24 02:12 |顯示全部帖子
I went the isf jam day this sat and I have some thoughts.
Same as previous times I visited isf, two grade 4 students took me to have school visit but this time I am more chance to ask questions. Rather than showing me around how new and how big the campus is, the two students told me sth like how's daily school life is and how the teacher teach them. Surprisingly, they two students hate Chinese and every subjects being taught in Chinese. The teachers ask them to memorize lots of things they have no interests in. The Chinese teacher may evict noisy students out to the corridor for punishment. The two students were being asked twice by another visitor that what is the best you thing about this school, and both of them answered "its big." I won't comment if it is appropriate but it definitely not align with my philosophy of education.
I finally realize what is the difference between local school and IS. It is not what subjects are being taught or what language was used in teaching, it is just the way to deliver knowledge and how the teachers stipulate students's interest on learning.  Maybe those two girls are exceptional case Ander kids won't tell lie.
Maybe this school not suit my kid.

8#
發表於 14-11-25 23:31 |顯示全部帖子
Those two girls are local hk
‹ 上一主題|下一主題