用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 SFA and DGJS last year crashed the interview day, ho ...
發新帖
查看: 1689|回覆: 2
go

SFA and DGJS last year crashed the interview day, how do u choose at the end? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-5-31 11:37 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
SFA adn DGJS P.1 interview always crashed on same day.
May I know how the parents attend both two schools?
What is the skill on travelling route?
Finally, which school you chose and what is the comment if you have a second chance?
Will you make the same decision?
Pls share, thank you very much.

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-5-31 12:00 |顯示全部帖子
thanks joeyxlma reply,

I want my girl enters SFA, but no confidence on it. For DGJS is really relaxed to try, at least right now, my girl didn't have some special skills,just very even in both English and Chinese, not PTH. I do think if we enter to second interview, it may be another story, our confidence may rise a bit. Haha..right?

What is your suggestion for attending the interviews?
Finally, did your girl enter both school 2nd interview?
Now, which school do you choose?
Thank your sharing.

For me SFA is my first priority at this moment, however TSL I like as well(not so stress, should be happy school life)These two schools are totally different, I understand my own wish is SFA, more traditional and strong at academic results should have no harm for choosing secondary school later.

Thanks

點評

cherry_bb  SFA 1ST 上年先交先見上午交就上午見, 及當天見早到早見. TSL 2ND 撞SFA 2ND 但TSL 可以搵人轉時間(上年可以但今年就唔知)  發表於 12-5-31 22:53
cherry_bb  SFA 1ST 上年先交先見上午交就上午見, 及當天見早到早見. TSL 2ND 撞SFA 2ND 但TSL 可以搵人轉時間(上年可以但今年就唔知)  發表於 12-5-31 22:53
pandabonita  I think most would agree that by comparison sfa is easier to get in than dgjs and if sfa is your no 1 choice, surely you should pick the sfa interview over dgjs, no?  發表於 12-5-31 12:31

3#
發表於 12-6-3 10:23 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you everyone for the advice.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題