搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 你哋自己搵學校,還是搵agent搞?
發新帖
查看: 3563|回覆: 0
go

你哋自己搵學校,還是搵agent搞? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-12-26 14:56 |顯示全部帖子
I once asked the agent to apply an English short term course.  However, the agent did not have much information about the different campuses that offer the course and advised me to go to a very distant campus.  I had to call the school myself to find out the campus nearest to my home.  If I didn't double check myself, I would have enrolled in a far away campus.  
I found that the agent did not have prospectuses of some famous secondary schools.  It seems that if I apply through this agent, my choice would be limited.

And I also suspect that the school will be more willing to accept students who apply for themselves as the school can save the agent fees.  

I submitted application form to the secondary school registrar and received their acceptance on the next day.  Then I just filled in whatever forms the registrar sent me.  It was easy and faster than using an agent as I dealt directly with the registrar. Using an agent is complicated as I have to supply info to her who in turn supply those to the school.  It delays the process.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題