教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 07-08 SJC Parent Club, please come in
發新帖
查看: 703|回覆: 1
go

07-08 SJC Parent Club, please come in [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-24 14:15 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 07-08 SJC Parent Club, please come in

Hi, i also received the acceptance letter and i applied for the whole day i will go to pay the registration fee on tomorrow. Actually i don't know much about this school do u have more information about this school, cos yau yat chuen also accept my son and it is also a full day class so i will choose either one. thanks... :

2#
發表於 06-11-25 13:18 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 07-08 SJC Parent Club, please come in

Hi christmas, i also went to register this morning and i also asked them is it necessary to pay the $500 misc fee now or i can pay later, they said i have to pay that $500 deposit now and pay the rest in may. And i also ask them if my son want to take the full day class they said i can confirm with them when we pay the school fee (around May), she said there should have enough space for our children who wants to take the full day class. I actually feel a little strange cos we usually decided whether we choose full/half day before the interview, but anyway she said there should have space and all their students will confirm in may, so it think it should be no problem.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題