教育王國 討論區 鑽石山靈糧幼稚園 鑽石山靈糧堂幼稚園家長分享
發新帖
樓主: dordormom
go

鑽石山靈糧堂幼稚園家長分享 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-9-5 23:39 |顯示全部帖子
Hello LLC friends,

Due to not install chinese writing pen so may I use English for my chat with all.  My daughter studied K1B on A.M.
class.

Just to say Hi all !

George

2#
發表於 07-9-7 00:32 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Vanessa & vchow,

We shall be a same class in DHam, K1B in A.M.

Vanessa, I am George from Bayview Garden too.  How is your daughter ?  I know you already enrolled painting class via DHam.  I have not enroll any course yet, may I know which painting class are you enroll ?  How much & where is the course located ?

Vchow, I recognize your daughter via your photo.  How are you ?

Hope all of our child will enjoy & love their school life in LLC.

Keep in touch.
George

3#
發表於 07-9-11 00:32 |顯示全部帖子
Dear ALL,

Do you know we have a PTA gathering on this Friday night ?  Which DLL parents will participant this meeting ?

My daughter has little bit cry when she travel to school via school bus today,  fortunately she back to normal very soon after the teacher comfort her.  Actually, I used to rang a call and ask teacher how is my daughter this morning.  She replied to me very soon and tell me the process (cry) of my daughter so I able to catch my daughter lastest situation very fast.  I felt their feed back is very instant once you have any question or worried your child in the school daily.

Very apprecipate!
george

4#
發表於 07-9-12 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
Dear All,

I also can't found photo album today.  Don't know why ?

See you all on coming Friday night.

George

5#
發表於 07-9-25 10:36 |顯示全部帖子
Dear All,

Happy Mid-Autumn festival to all DLL parents .
Where are you going tonight ?
For me, we probably participate our Mid-Autumn fun show in our garden area.
During the show, there are magic, singing and lucky draw etc…

Hope all of  you enjoy the great festival TOO.

George

6#
發表於 07-9-25 12:38 |顯示全部帖子
I have not enroll 學校周末興趣班兼家長小組.
May I know any comments in both of these activities, especially, parent discussion.  Is it available to join and would any attended parents can share their experience and topic to non-attended parents.

Many thanks
George

7#
發表於 07-9-28 00:35 |顯示全部帖子
YES, there are not too many parents and kids join 奧福音樂課程簡介會 tonight.  In my personal, I quite like the their teaching direction and can let kids enjoy the music and play the instructment.  It is quite attractive for us.  Actually, as I know, LLC is via 奧福音樂 concept at their music lesson.  I will enroll their course on October.

george

8#
發表於 07-9-28 13:08 |顯示全部帖子
Hi rayvonne,

According to teacher information that  奧福音樂 already included in our music lesson daily.  However, each music lesson only last for couple minutes, so they setup extra music lesson during our lesiure time. E.g. Saturday/Sunday.  The relevant instructor act a demonstration and also let us know what our kids learn in LLC.  If you anybody interest, we have to pay extra $$, because it is extra music lesson for your kids so $$$ is mandatory.  I am not sure the fees is expensive or not because don't know the market price in outside.  The fee is $2,072 (included extra music instruments) for 12 lessons and the duration is 1 hrs.   Hope it can let all to know more about.

George

原文章由 rayvonne 於 07-9-28 12:03 硐表
Hi geoshi,

Is the 奧福音樂 already included in the music lession or you need to pay extra $ for the course? How much?

9#
發表於 07-10-2 13:34 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Dora,

I already leave down my contact nos and also want to discuss with you if you don't mind.

Thanks
george

10#
發表於 07-11-1 12:41 |顯示全部帖子
Absolutely no problem once your second interview at 16:00. As i remember LLC interview is about 1 hrs la.  So it should be enough time for your transportation to your second destination.

You are welcome.
George

11#
發表於 07-11-2 11:14 |顯示全部帖子
Just relax and enjoy your interview.  It is easy and NO any particular skills have to train at home in before. LLC only concern/challenge to ALL parents, are you really love your child and care your baby emotion?  During the process of interview, all the marker will pay attention your child and the parents relationship.  Only ONE word can give you "LOVE"
LLC is really emphasis "LOVE", if you can show/represent you love and care your sweet baby, you must one of their students at their classroom.

** Only my personal opinion  **
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖