搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 收到spk面試通知未?可以分享面試過程嗎? ...
發新帖
樓主: yaulinda
go

收到spk面試通知未?可以分享面試過程嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-5 12:53 |顯示全部帖子
I received the letter today. Interview time for my daughter is 10:42 a.m.

This is the last interview she is going to have over the past three months. I can feel that she has fed up with interviews (when I informed her last Fri for SH's interview on Sat, she immediately 扁咀)

[ 本帖最後由 chu__chu 於 09-1-5 13:03 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 09-1-5 13:36 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-5 13:28 發表
Hi,

Do you give her a lot of preparations before interviews?  Just curious why will she feel unhappy about more interviews.

I usually just inform my daughter she will have interviews ahead of time b ...

I didn't provide any training to her at all. She knows everything about herself (name, age, gender, family members) as well as shapes and colors. If she is in good mood and performs "normally" she can answer all of them like at St Cat or Kentville (even singing a song, too). What I did was just to "inform" her she will meet with the teachers the following day.

Anyway the competition at SPK will be far greater than that in SH, so I just bear a casual mind to attend with her on the 17th.

3#
發表於 09-1-5 13:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-5 13:45 發表
I guess it is really hard to guess the little kids' minds nowadays as they are obviously more complicated than when we were their age!  I thought visiting kindergartens and play there should be fun an ...

Good luck to you and your daughter as well!

4#
發表於 09-1-5 14:34 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian,

What a coincidence that my thinking process re Kentville/St. Cat is very similar to you. Apart from the "brand name" effect you have talked about, I have also considered education plan of my younger daughter, who was just born Nov 08.

5#
發表於 09-1-5 15:11 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-5 14:59 發表
Oh congratulations to your new born!  So we are indeed similar since I also have a younger daughter born in June this year.  So, we will definitely be meeting again two years later for their interview ...

Congrat to you too. I have decided not to let my younger daughter to attend kg interview until 2011 (nearly 3 yrs). "Small b" is always discriminated by kg during the interview.

6#
發表於 09-1-5 21:30 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-5 20:05 發表
Well, no harm to give it a try, right?  I guess it's a tough fact to fight against since we can see it from our own eyes the rapid development of the kids in their young age, so the older kids do have ...

My wife agreed with you and added, "Afterall, it's $30 only...."
‹ 上一主題|下一主題