用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 收到St Catherine application form ?
發新帖
樓主: 蔚蔚媽咪
go

收到St Catherine application form ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-22 12:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Lawflorence~

To give you further info fm my last yr's experience... our interviewer was a matured teacher, she asked questions politely but I won't comment that she used "very  kind tone".  However, as the interview went on, she became more friendly after my daughter was able to respond to the questions.  (eventhough not all w/ correct answers)

So, to me, SC's interview is one that tested the overall ability (including understanding instruction/communicating/interpersonal skill and basic concepts of daily life) of the child and my daughter is now studying at their am class.

Good luck to all of you~   

原帖由 lawflorence 於 09-9-21 11:14 PM 發表
Hi RoxaneMama,

My son is a shy boy, does the teacher ask question is a very kind way that easy for kid to answer them during the interview?  Do u think should assist kid if he can't answer question d ...

2#
發表於 09-9-23 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Lawflorence
Same as Roxane mama, my daughter loves SC so much and she's not willing to switch back to her old nursey school(I'm just kidding to her).

One of my friend shown me a science worksheet of SC's K2 class, it is really not playing type!  Its some basic science conepts that even parents may not be able to answer correctly (at least I'm one of them).

I know it sounds like an advertisement, but I really have full confidence in SC's education programme.:loveliness:

3#
發表於 09-9-25 14:28 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 91# lawflorence 的文章

Hi Lawforence

To answer your earlier question on SC and KV...

Both KGs are traditional and well-known in Kln Tong, they are equally good with different strengths - depending on the character of your child.

For my daugther, I observed from her nursey year that she is one of those "more quiet" and "quite disciplined" group,  thus, I want her to be more pro-ative and grow up in a relaxing KG.   

Also, English is important to me, and I personally think it is hard to replace it from external tutorial.  My daughter tends to give more respect and "listen-word" to KG teacher (maybe they see each other every day).  

FYI, my second choice last year was Learning Habitat.

4#
發表於 09-9-25 18:07 |顯示全部帖子
Looking at this topic is just like looking at what I've done b4, I hope my info is able to help some of 2007 Mammies when you are considering SC.   

It is a bonus to share my view w/ you (RoxaneMama) from responding to this topic =)

原帖由 RoxaneMama 於 09-9-25 05:02 PM 發表
bb@woderland, 小女個NET返學第二天已告病H1N1, 嚇si我.
其實依家H1N1好普遍, 唔駛太擔心.

同0604mama個女一樣係"more quiet" and "quite disciplined" group. 初時都怕唔夾st cat, 但上學大半個月先發現佢個人proa ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題