搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 St Cat vs Soka
發新帖
查看: 981|回覆: 1
go

St Cat vs Soka [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-4 23:20 |顯示全部帖子
Even though I agree to your point on the physical facilities, most important is the software of the KG.  Your kid will not learn English from the playground or classroom.  They learn from their teachers.  I've interviewed 14 different KGs in last 3 months, you can find the quality of the teachers through the conversation, interview skills and the communication techniques.  SC NET is very impressing among different schools I have interviewed.  During the interview my son run through from the gate to corridor and passed all the classrooms and did not fall down.
原帖由 maggiewawa 於 08-12-4 17:11 發表
My girl is accepted by St Cat. and Soka pm class.

I am thinking of which one should choose.  SC is good at teaching English, however, the campus (Nolfolk) is old, untidy and dark.  The steps there ar ...

2#
發表於 08-12-4 23:27 |顯示全部帖子
I've alos interviewed Soka and have friends study in Soka and KV.  Major problems they've comment is the time student engaged with NET and English speaking class are less than SC.  Except your kid fonds on reading English books, otherwise, they will learn and imitate their peers - read Chinese Books.  Study atmosphere is very important, if your family are not using English to communicate, the school will take an important role to foster a English reading habit.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題