發新帖
查看: 11439|回覆: 1
go

St. Paul Co-Ed. 係咪好谷呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-5-9 00:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 primary2007 於 10-5-8 22:49 發表
聽聞X仁龍個大女都轉左校啦,二女亦唔讀呢間!有無人知點解?

What I heard is one of his daughter dropped out from co-ed to go to an int'l school, she is a small girl among her school mates.

2#
發表於 10-5-9 01:01 |顯示全部帖子
It's not surprised to see that there are some students with ordinary family background (ie no connection, middle class, without prestigious social status, nor from a family of listed companies , nor from a family of long line prestigious occupations .....).  The principal emphasizes to the parents that they have students who have successfully applied for subsidy.  So if they don't accept students from this sector, how could they claim they are a fair and impartial. So tactically, there must be some students with very ordinary background, and in fact there are many smart children out there.  But this is a minority in the school.
I knew a couple of families whose children got accepted are having prestigious background or they know ppl sit in the committee.  Are their children really smart....sorry only the Principal knows. Don't you observe children of HK gov't secretary always been accepted.   And the rest indeed are mainly pretty rich.  

My cousins have been studying there since primary school...and I have heard stories about those rich children......
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖