教育王國 討論區 國際學校 有無加拿大國際的家長?
發新帖
查看: 14181|回覆: 1
go

有無加拿大國際的家長? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-9-30 17:13 |顯示全部帖子
jolalee 發表於 15-9-27 16:01
I was one of the parents who was shocked with the issues when it first broke out, but as I dug deep ...

I am a new parent at CDNIS. Before I decided to accept the offer from CDNIS, I had the same concerns as most others about the political issues of the school. However, after I understood more about the issues and facts, I found that, as jolalee said, it's nothing really big. Many reports in the media amplified what're actually happening. Some of the reports were even misleading. After considering the school as a whole, I still decided to let my child to study at CDNIS.

After the school started, I have found that the teachers are nice and the school programme is good for children too. The culture in the school is still nice. I believe that it's a good choice to let my child studies here. My child loves the school so much. He used to say that he didn't want to go to new school (I,e. CDNIS); however, after just a few days of school, he loved it. He is happy to going school everyday now and can't stop to share with me about school. Of cuz, no one knows what will happen in the future but until this moment, I think CDNIS is not a bad choice.      

2#
發表於 15-10-8 00:31 |顯示全部帖子

引用:+本帖最後由+jolalee+於+15-10-2+21:24+編

原帖由 jolalee 於 15-10-02 發表
本帖最後由 jolalee 於 15-10-2 21:24 編輯
Thanks for your sharing!!! I am new here, so I am not able to compare with the situation before. If as of what you have said, I think it's really a good change. I feel quite well with the class this year and I can feel the passion of teaching from the teachers.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖