查看: 8944|回覆: 8
go

Wymondham College [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 17-1-6 09:46 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Mighty 於 17-1-6 09:47 編輯
RobertPaPa 發表於 17-1-5 21:14
回覆 Tommy 的帖子

There are few things I dislike is that holidays and Exeat day in this college is  ...

So RobertPaPa, are you one of the parents as well?  Or you found one with less holidays and does not charge every penny?
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

2#
發表於 17-1-8 16:02 |顯示全部帖子
RobertPaPa 發表於 17-1-5 21:14
回覆 Tommy 的帖子

There are few things I dislike is that holidays and Exeat day in this college is  ...
一直也不想説太多、因我女只入読了3個多月、不算是一個有経験的父母、好多野都未掌握到、同時対学校有不満的地方、我都会直接同学校講的、一来希望他門可改善、二来在網絡上講、似有点対学校不公。但看到ROBERT PAPA的感受、倒有点有感而發。 是這星期発生的事:
女児有点私人野要買、店舗在学校20分鐘左右車程、GUARDIAN住得遠、不法便叫過来帯小女去。 但正如ROBERTPAPA説、学校非常大、不可能下下叫HOUSE PARENT帯的。 想不出其他有効方法、於是便問問INTERNATIONAL CENTRE的PERSON IN CHARGE. 我是用電郵問的、不消5分鐘、她便電郵回覆説、她打電話過去舗頭問可否将物件帯来学校、舗頭説不可以、因要試、一定要来舗頭、於是她又馬上問我個女個HOUSE PARENT可否WEEKEND帯女児去買、HOUSE PARENT説無問題。 我是頗感動的! 我完全不認識這位PERSOn IN CHARGE、也没有叫她如何做、但她非常主動也prepared to help.
学校大是事実、但好処是多活動、but activities are not compulsory, so students have to be willing to join themselves.  
我覚得作為父母也好、学生也好、一定要主動同学校商量、大家才WIN WIN. 
去年10月在香港見過校長、覚得他表面是友善的、但做事効率就一般。 我提出的事、還未回覆。 但其他職員、我覚得是有心做好的。 Again can't expect every one is the same.  Some are less hard working and friendly than others.
学術方面、我問過女女、以前勤力D,定EE家勤力D,女女話以前、原因係同学之間没有以前個種[向上]圧力、是好是壊、見人見智了。 PREP時間只是一個鐘左右、真係不足的。 我個女就吾会主動WEEKEND読書個種材料。
AMONG STATE BOARDING SCHOOLs, 如果本身読書不錯、又想継続向上的話、可能WYMONDHAM不是太適応、另外有間叫Hockerill Anglo-European College, for that purpose, seems better.  

Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

3#
發表於 17-1-9 14:01 |顯示全部帖子
kidtomum 發表於 17-1-9 10:04
回覆 Mighty 的帖子

看完Mighty的發表後, 有些擔心, 我個女今年入Year 9, 她不夠主動, 如果係咁會唔會越來 ...
老実答案是:你的擔心完全正確。 可能細校会好D,同埋我門不在身邊、她門如何懶散、我門甚麼也做不到。 有時看見其他家長、説小朋友去了外国、生性了、非常羡慕啊! 
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

4#
發表於 17-1-9 20:45 |顯示全部帖子
Guardian 發表於 17-1-9 16:28
回覆 Mighty 的帖子

Hi Mighty,Agree Hockerill is much better. Have you tried Gordon School, it is a  ...
Thanks Guardian.  In fact my daughter was accepted by Gordon School.  Unfortunately my daughter did not like the environment there so we had to decline the offer.  
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

5#
發表於 17-1-9 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
lamb2003 發表於 17-1-9 20:54
Is Gordon a comprehensive or grammar school? Are the students or the surrounding area of the school  ...
Non selective, Academy.  You know what teenagers are like.  It is nothing wrong with the school.  May be the building looked a bit old and the dorm was not new either.  I would say it is a good school and I would be very pleased if my daughter had accepted the offer (both hubby and myself liked the school).  Well, life for you.  You cant always get what you want.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

6#
發表於 17-1-13 13:59 |顯示全部帖子
好高慶TOMMY常常這様正面面対。 当孩子在香港的時候、総擺不脱有点児事事管、事事問的状況、特別在手機同電脳方面、我是比較執着的一類。
她初頭要手機都非常節制的、後来我発覚她用手機用得很晩、過了BED TIME,我就問HOUSE PARENT為何可以BED TIME之後都用手機。 HOUSE PARENT話如有需要MATRON是可以収手機的、我便簡単的説収吧、並没有特別去想。 後来女児覚得不開心、話全個ROOM,只有她被収。好無面、同埋話我吾信她、我也明白自己的不是、於是便同MATRON説、不用再収了。 我有同学校反応、為何不全面収機、LIGHTS OUT之後、根本不応該用手機的、不竟是YOUNG TEEN,好難自控。 或者wEEKDAY収、WEEKEND不収又如何?
我不知其他学校的POLICY如何、只覚得WYM比較寛松左。
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

7#
發表於 17-1-13 16:07 |顯示全部帖子
kidtomum 發表於 17-1-13 14:19
回覆 Mighty 的帖子

但佢地無熄燈時間咩?  可以無止境地用??
Yes of course.  For Year 9 students it is 9:30pm,  School said matrons check on them from time to time but I guess it is difficult to catch them out.  So the best way, for me I think, is to take away phones from them.  But no one is doing it and I don't want my daughter to be the odd one out.  Teenagers care a lot about self esteem.  People might say 放手LA but even ourselves get on line so much so I really cannot expect teenagers to be self disciplined.  
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

8#
發表於 17-1-13 16:30 |顯示全部帖子
kidtomum 發表於 17-1-13 16:19
回覆 Mighty 的帖子

諗住到了外地可遠離手機!!!!!!!!
我也是這様想!! 在香港反而用得少、有我望住.我不知其他私校会否厳D? 

Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

9#
發表於 17-1-13 17:41 |顯示全部帖子
[夜晚用手機一定要開燈,否則會非常傷害眼睛] 這也是問題所在、就係発現LIGHTS OUT之後仲用機、近視加深得好快!!
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖