搜索
教育王國 討論區 金巴倫英文幼稚園 有無2011年會讀K1 O既朋友仔呀?
發新帖
樓主: persist01
go

有無2011年會讀K1 O既朋友仔呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-9 20:50 |顯示全部帖子
hello! my B is 0810 girl, she will study in SN AM class.  she's on waiting list for SC and KV (i only applied for these 3), but most likely no vacancies.

nice to meet u all here!  i m so nervous ah, as my B is a v v shy baby, she always cries when seeing strangers, i m worried she wld disturb your kids in class

i will let her take school bus.  hope the bus ride is not long la.

2#
發表於 11-1-10 01:10 |顯示全部帖子
my B can only speak english, i m a bit concerned she can't cope with the new bilingual environment.

hope it's the right choice to put her in SN la (i have no choice as only applied for 3 kinder+ ESF which put her on waiting without an interview chance).

3#
發表於 11-1-10 16:15 |顯示全部帖子

回復 53# helenli 的帖子

i only speak english to her and let her watch english DVDs. she can understand cantonese because my maid speaks cantonese to her.  she used english phonics to pronounce her cantonese, e.g. i asked her to say "Hoi Bo" (the china olympics cartoon character), she wld say "Hi Boy". other english words she can pronounce perfectly.  she is very conversant in English and can say a lot of English sentences (up to 6 words).

i don't know if St Nich is a right school for her since I want my girl to have very good English, but also need to know how to speak and write Cantonese.

i don't know the english std of St Nich although my mum said it's high (maybe just in my old days). she suggested me to apply this + KV + SC, so I only applied these 3.

[ 本帖最後由 c-wong 於 11-1-10 16:16 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 11-1-14 17:16 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 robokonluk 於 11-1-13 23:53 發表
Hi!  My girl is 0806, AM class.  Yet, not sure if will let my girl study there as I know only very little about this school...from the details above, that means this school also teaches the children " ...

this is my concern too...i want my girl to be more conversant in English than Cantonese because eventually i may send her to IS, preferably CKY which focuses in English.

I know St Nich is a good kinder with a few NET, but apart from English lesson, i guess other lessons will be taught in Cantonese.

i hv started to teach my B chinese today, but she refused to learn. it's a headache to me. i need to push her to std.

what other schools have accepted your girl?  maybe our girls will be in the same class as mine is also AM.

5#
發表於 11-6-8 12:13 |顯示全部帖子
i've asked a teacher during enrollment, and she told me only mathematics and english classes will be conducted in English! and from my observation, i cldn't see ANY NET (i interpreted NET = European, not Indian or ABC).
‹ 上一主題|下一主題