搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 12網小一選校
發新帖
查看: 6842|回覆: 5
go

12網小一選校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-7-31 15:17 |顯示全部帖子
If you want to play safe, put Hennessy Road as your first choice (am 1st choice & pm 2nd choice should be safe enough but pm 1st choice would be ultra-safe!).
If you want to gamble, then put Wah Yan or St Jo as 1st choice & then Hennessy Road pm as 2nd choice.
I honestly don't think you need to worry for your daughter as there are even more choice for girls in Net 12 - as long as you are willing to forfeit trying for Marymount, anything else for girls in that net as 1st choice should be reasonably safe!

原帖由 燕尾蝶 於 09-7-31 12:11 發表
如果好似我個情況.一仔一女.你有什麼好建議呀.其實灣仔的小學我真係唔熟呀,
好怕選擇錯誤.累0左個仔.
填選校表應該要怎樣填好呢?

2#
發表於 09-8-3 11:27 |顯示全部帖子
This year 寶血女子中學 only kept 2 seats for their primary school because over the years, hardly any of the primary school kids apply to the secondary section (perhaps due to the distance - secondary school is in Chai Wan).
So although they are 直屬, you should perhaps treat them as separate entity!

原帖由 臻媽 於 09-8-2 02:37 發表
我見愚見係.....由於軒下唔係你杯茶, 次選聖雅各定寶血, 視乎係男仔定女仔, 因寶血有直屬的寶血女子中學, 如女孩選此為次選更理想!!!而且若寶血放2nd, 中籤率應高於聖雅各吧!! 所以如你想選擇穩中求勝, 華小/軒上只 ...

3#
發表於 09-8-3 11:43 |顯示全部帖子
Since hardly anybody from the primary school has ever applied to go there, the secondary section decided not to keep too many places for them.
I guess if you are from the primary section & you apply to go there, there shouldn't be a problem because there won't be any competition!
But most of your primary school friends will not be going there.

原帖由 臻媽 於 09-8-3 11:37 發表
咩直屬唔係 = 該中學可留8成半學位俾直屬小學咩???

4#
發表於 09-8-3 12:40 |顯示全部帖子
On the whole, 寶血小學的升中結果 are quite good.
Being in Causeway Bay net, there are plenty of good secondary schools to choose from.
That's why not many of them would want to travel to Chai Wan for the secondary school.
If the results are not good, I would expect more of them to go up to their own secondary section.

原帖由 臻媽 於 09-8-3 12:02 發表
明白...THX!!! 寶血中學唔好嗎?? 想請教寶血小學的升中結果理想嗎??

5#
發表於 09-8-3 17:00 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, 20 points for St Francis should have a very good chance in the 1st Round.
Whether it is a sure win, I cannot say.
But you should try it anyway.
And if you fail, you should move to Net 12 before the 2nd Round & put St Francis down as 1st choice in the 2nd Round.
You should have a very good chance of getting in as most girls in Net 12 will try for Marymount as 1st choice.

6#
發表於 09-8-3 17:07 |顯示全部帖子
To be absolutely safe, I would put Hennessy Road Government School (PM section) as 2nd choice.
You could try AM section as 2nd choice then PM section as 3rd choice but I think there is a certain amount of risk as most people will probably be thinking of doing the same.

原帖由 lamlauanita 於 09-8-3 15:32 發表
Dear mow-mow / 臻媽

As I said before my child is a son.  Which school would you put in the second and third choice that seems more safety? (my first choice is Wah Yan)

Thanks!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題