教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 POS new campus
發新帖
樓主: Julybabe
go

POS new campus [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-2-19 08:41 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:宮二 的帖子

Hi my girl is studying at pods PN (am local) right now. She is 一月大女. She was supposed to start PN in Sept last year. But because I was giving birth to my younger girl in March last year, my husband and I decided to send her to pods early. So she started in April last year. Also in pm class first because only pm class has a spot. Having no school bus for pm class is the only bad thing I can say. Otherwise pm class is so good. Even better than her am class now. Since there are less kids in pm class, the teacher ratio is unreasonably high!!! One time they were having PE lesson. I saw only 10 students but 6 teachers surrounding the 10 of them. They got cared for really well. Also if your kids are to start in March, she will be the special one coz the other kids usually start in Sept already and they would have gotten used to the school environment. So teachers can free up and focus on your kids very much. my girl was a weeny type and cried for almost 2 months every day I sent her to school. The teachers did hold her hands almost all the time in class. She has become very fond of the school and the teachers afterwards. Then we changed to am class in Sept (still PN). Since everyone was new to school and she was not, there was no more special treatment and she needed time to adjust. But since she is a 大女,she was assigned to help other younger kids in class and she enjoyed it a lot too.

From my experience I would strongly recommend u to start early if sending them to school is not too big of a hassle for u.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題