用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 收到St Catherine application form ?
發新帖
樓主: 蔚蔚媽咪
go

收到St Catherine application form ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-16 23:20 |顯示全部帖子
I saw the notice on their website
said that all  applications
forms already distributed, so I called St. Cat and a staff said that they still processing the application letter and advise me to called next week again.

2#
發表於 09-9-21 23:14 |顯示全部帖子
Hi RoxaneMama,

My son is a shy boy, does the teacher ask question is a very kind way that easy for kid to answer them during the interview?  Do u think should assist kid if he can't answer question directly? Does PTH/ENG class have am class?

原帖由 RoxaneMama 於 09-9-21 22:13 發表
比d信心自己嘅小朋友, 小女都在面試時答錯問題, 以為唔收架喇. 但原來老師唔只睇佢對錯, 仲有睇佢其他表現同家長表現.  最緊要家長盡量不提示, 答錯等老師糾正.
可以講St cat都係教123, abc, 但他們有教學系統, 令 ...

3#
發表於 09-9-23 12:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hi [email=bb@wonderland]bb@wonderland[/email],

Thanks very much for your info!
So do u know if K3 will split back to am/pm classes? Also any idea if choose interview in Cantonese, still any interview by PTH.

原帖由 bb@wonderland 於 09-9-22 11:33 發表
Hi lawflorence,

Teachers seems do not like parents assist too much during the interviews.

Last year, during waiting, I saw one mother assisting her girls to answer, and the teacher said "I won't cou ...

4#
發表於 09-9-23 12:35 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 0604mama,

Thanks for your sharing!
Does your daughter like studying at st.cat?
Do u think the curriculum is difficult enough for good preparation to traditional P1.

原帖由 0604mama 於 09-9-22 12:29 發表
Hi Lawflorence~

To give you further info fm my last yr's experience... our interviewer was a matured teacher, she asked questions politely but I won't comment that she used "very  kind tone".  Howeve ...

5#
發表於 09-9-24 11:43 |顯示全部帖子
Hi RoxaneMama,

Really thanks for your sharing!
Your daughter is so smart that she can answer the question when she is only around 2yrs old last year when attending the interview.
May I ask if she studying in ENG/PTH class?

原帖由 RoxaneMama 於 09-9-23 15:53 發表
我都有同佢講叫佢返以前Nursey間學校, 佢唔制.
今朝她早起, 所以可以先去飲茶才返學, 佢好緊張咁問, "出街呀? 咁仲唔返唔返學喇? 唔得喎, 我要返學." 好攪笑.
小女得2歲9個月jar.

6#
發表於 09-9-24 11:45 |顯示全部帖子
Hi kakaju,

So where did your daughter study at now? Is it ok?

原帖由 kakaju 於 09-9-23 19:50 發表
i like SC so much but my daughter is still only in the waiting list. I have asked the school so many times on the WL status but replied that none of the WL was being accepted this year as all the stud ...

7#
發表於 09-9-24 11:50 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 0604mama,

I see. So I think SC is quite good ah!
Do u ever made any comparison between SC and Kentville when u apply K1 for your daughter? Can give some comment?

thanks

原帖由 0604mama 於 09-9-23 15:41 發表
Hi Lawflorence
Same as Roxane mama, my daughter loves SC so much and she's not willing to switch back to her old nursey school(I'm just kidding to her).

One of my friend shown me a science worksheet  ...

8#
發表於 09-9-25 10:07 |顯示全部帖子
Hi RoxaneMama,

So does PTH being teach on CHI/ENG class and so does CHI in ENG/PTH class?
Can u tell me how many CHI/ENG classes this year and how many student in each class?

原帖由 RoxaneMama 於 09-9-24 22:59 發表
佢依家讀英粵班咋, 因佢考o個陣只得1歲11個月, 我唔敢同佢考英普班, 因英普今年全校得4班, 驚佢無咁大機會架麻. 不過報左英普班嘅媽咪又唔駛擔心, 因去年fail左英普都有機會收到英粵班嘅offer.

9#
發表於 09-9-27 00:18 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 0604mama,

My son is quite discipline and also quiet at pre-nursery school since he is bit shy and observative type but he did not behave like this at home. So I don't know if I should let him to study at kinder like SC to encourage him to be more proactive and have a good development in ENG or at KV which is good at CHI n MATHS (as i think Maths is also important to boy) and I heard some people said when u need to apply for DSS/private school, it will have a good chance for KV student n also KV
student have a good writing skill and their curriculum make u easy to connect to P1.

原帖由 0604mama 於 09-9-25 14:28 發表
Hi Lawforence

To answer your earlier question on SC and KV...

Both KGs are traditional and well-known in Kln Tong, they are equally good with different strengths - depending on the character of your ...

10#
發表於 09-10-6 14:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hi melodyc111,

I also struggled on choosing SC or KV (if both accept him). May I ask what is your target
Primary School for your son?

原帖由 melodyc111 於 09-10-5 17:16 發表
my son also the k1 student now in sc.  he love this school very much and he also enjoy the school life everyday.  he said he also don't want go back the nursery school bcs the teacher of sc is very ki ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題