密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 12659|回覆: 1
go

HKIS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-5-22 20:08 |顯示全部帖子
I don't know what to say. It is  the only international school in HK that my hubby prohibited  my daughter to go.   Please don't mind his opinions. He did hang out with those teachers and students long ago (nearly 40years ago). He saw something very bad there at that time.

點評

jolalee  Yes, for sh00's question she does know the cons side of HKIS, hence she is only asking about the strengths (and therefore i only mentioned about the strengths).  發表於 14-5-22 22:39

2#
發表於 14-5-23 23:40 |顯示全部帖子
Nearly all IS receptions are alright in HK. It would be fine.

The stuff my husband saw were in high school , drugs, sex ,woman  teacher seduced teenager boys etc.  They were crimes, but seemed a norm within American circle at that time.  

1. HKIS's Chinese program. How is it compared to other IS?
-- below average in comparison with ESF, and others. The Chinese Head Teacher  was a Taiwanese mom several years ago . I don't know now.
How well will the students be able to read and write Chinese?
answer Refer to above.
2. HKIS is an expensive school. Are we getting what we are paying for? ---Depends on what you want
What are the advantages of getting into the school?
-I don't know.
what strengths the school processes that justify its high tuition?
-could be network on good side and bad side.

Just remembered a friend was kind of suppler for HKIS. After the business conclusion, there was a PTA mom asking for a  rebate.  See , rich people really know how to grap all chances to earn money .  My friend refused, walked away, and never deal with them.

Is the prmiray still at Repulse Bay?. If so, the facilities would not as good as secondary in Red Hill.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題