用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 BB不午睡, 點算好? 應上上午班/下午班還是全日? ...
發新帖
查看: 1344|回覆: 3
go

BB不午睡, 點算好? 應上上午班/下午班還是全日? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-11-7 22:50 |顯示全部帖子

BB不午睡, 點算好? 應上上午班/下午班還是全日?

各位mama,

我考慮下一個月會給bb入幼兒園, 但bb近日常不午睡, 但6-7pm會mad, 今天更沒有食晚餐(第四餐)7pm多就sleep. 之前那幾天就9pm sleep 到8am. 幼兒園上課時間是8am-8:45am, 12:30左右要午睡, 如果到時bb不午睡, 點算好? 問個學校, 學校會盡量給bb午睡, 但覺得學校始終answer不到我的疑問. 如果到時仍然不午睡, 什辦呢?

究竟我bb應返上午班/下午班還是全日呢? 我bb是否不適合讀幼兒班(近屋企只有全日)呢?有mami的bb有類似的情況分享下及教下我如何做呢? 你地的bb讀那一個時間?

2#
發表於 05-11-9 09:13 |顯示全部帖子

Re: BB不午睡, 點算好? 應上上午班/下午班還是全日?

Thank you very much for your valuable and detail advice.  

I need go out to work and let 99 to take care of bb.  My reasons to send bb to nursery are that I want my bb learn independent (eg eat herself), learn "social", play and learn with other bb.  Also, my bb is 活潑好動 and often 爬上爬落 (it seems that she is full of energy; is boring with all her toys and nothing for her to play).  Going to school seems fit her needs.  I also afraid that 99 will "chung" BB and only know taking care of BB but not frequently play with bb and bring BB to playground to play.

I really don't know which day BB will afternoon sleep as she sometimes don't afternoon sleep recently.  As you said, only half-day school or playgroup may suit her much.  

I know one playgroup held by a kindergarten but I need to go there by van.  It's Mon-Fri 1:30-3:30 pm.  In this 1-2 hrs parent/99 don't know go to where and seems 辛苦.

Do you think it is much better that I send bb to half-day nursery or playgroup when 2 yrs old and then to full-day kindergarten (the kindergarten I like) when 3 to let bb to learn independent?

Thank you.

3#
發表於 05-11-9 17:02 |顯示全部帖子

Dear sandythepooh,

Thank you very much for your advice.

I will try to find out some good playgroup or let my bb to join 1/2 day nursery near my home when BB is 2 yrs old.  When she reaches 3, I will consider  send her to kindergarten with half day / full time depending on her sleeping habit at that time.

4#
發表於 05-11-10 07:56 |顯示全部帖子

喬頭媽媽:

I also pm to you too.  Please check pm.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖