用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 優才(楊殷有娣)書院 有無人收到優才面試結果信?佢話20/8前會收到 ...
發新帖
樓主: fatbei
go

有無人收到優才面試結果信?佢話20/8前會收到 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-20 20:33 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# edea 的文章

How come I have not yet received the letter?  Does it mean reject?

Can you please share with me more details about that 10 briefing sessions?  Are they to be attended by parents?  Or kids?  Or both?  On what topics?  For what purpose?  Thanks a lot.

2#
發表於 11-8-20 22:32 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# 緊張肥媽咪 的文章

Would the briefing session be conducted in MK campus or TKL campus?

Not understand why still not yet received letter.  Anyone also not yet received letter?

Thanks so much.

3#
發表於 11-8-20 23:08 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 3# monreve888 的文章

monreve888, not quite understand " 加上學校summer holiday, 要11月先放"?  What do you mean?  November to have summer holiday????

4#
發表於 11-8-23 09:05 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# HaYi 的文章

My son is in the First Waiting.  Although I was somewhat disappointed, but may be this is the best thing that could happen to us.  We live in Tsuen Wan, i.e. 21 MTR station from TKL.  In the past one month, I was struggling if we are accepted by GT, whether we would need to move house?  How can the kid go to so far away to study taking into account that there is no school bus to Tsuen Wan (the teacher mentioned in briefing session that there is no school bus to TW)?  Also considering the various very negative comments on GT, is it a school that would worth all the sacrify (i.e. a huge amount of $ to move house, leave the community that I have been living for long time, etc) really made me struggle IF we get the offer, whether we would really go to study in GT?  Now I am relaxed and no more struggle.  If the teachers are professional enough to identify that my kid is not 資優, then thanks Gods that the school let me know that this would be a mis-match now, rather than after we have moving house and found out that this is a mistake.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題