發新帖
樓主: silvia_ng
go

09年小一 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-28 12:07 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

My girl in 1D Japanese stream, 多多指教.

I also have the same feeling that the school bus services is not professional at all.  It's hard to imagine picking up time for tomorrow is still not fixing until now!!!  I called the lady who'll be taking care of student in school bus yesterday and she said bus driver will call me today but still no call yet....  They're not running the school bus services for the first year, they should have experience to handle.  I don't dare to complaint to the lady nor bus driver yet as both of them will take care of my girl in 6-year time

2#
發表於 09-9-1 15:00 |顯示全部帖子
I called back home and my girl said they need to bring a box of crayon

Besides, she said the food in warmmer was getting cold, even she still claimed it was yummy Maybe she's too hungry.

3#
發表於 09-9-1 16:45 |顯示全部帖子
I'm longing for next week: she can have lunch box from school and I can wake up a bit late....

原帖由 ljsze 於 09-9-1 16:04 發表
BBWarmm

It's hard to keep the food warm after the whole morning.  Thus, if the food provided at school is not too bad, I'd prefer ordering lunch from school.

4#
發表於 09-9-2 08:58 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks, actually I tried already Maybe mine one is not strong enough (it's Buffalo)

But my maid did do it when I checked this morning....
原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-9-1 17:56 發表

You should pour HOT water in the thermos for ~10 mins, to make the thermos hot, before you put in the other containers / food.  The food can keep warm for much longer this way (quite warm even i ...

5#
發表於 09-9-2 09:01 |顯示全部帖子
"YES" seems it was late....

I asked my girl to check with Ms Lau if she can keep that crayon in classroom.

原帖由 Opal 於 09-9-1 22:03 發表
請問1D班的學生明天是否要帶一盒 Crayons?

6#
發表於 09-9-2 13:11 |顯示全部帖子
Let me see 象印牌, thanks.
1.8L is more than enough for an adult
Her warmmer now is only 300ml, she still can't finish

I think my girl will soon ask bunbun or myself to prepare lunch for her as I feel the menu not really fit her appetitize.....

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-9-2 12:51 發表

We use 象印牌 since P1.  No problem even on the coldest day.

And my kid has a HUGE appetite this year - yesterday he complained to yanyan that he was still very hungry after lunch - his thermos is  ...

7#
發表於 09-9-3 08:44 |顯示全部帖子
Her hand writing in hand book "aak lesson text book, bring 3 photos"
Then I asked her which text book to bring (I tried to name out all lesson on Thur), she pointed to the Chinese/French section in the handbook.  Finally I chose 1 Chi text book only (not workbook as I think they may have it next lesson)
When I talked with anonther mum who daughter is my girls's classmate this morning, her daughter wrote clearly that packed 6 lessons text books, bring 3 photos  A long long way to go....

原帖由 Little_Princess 於 09-9-2 23:36 發表
My daughter said she needs to bring Maths 1a (both textbook and workbook).  I saw the same items stated in her handbook.

I actually also verified with the time-table.  I found that she only got Maths ...

8#
發表於 09-9-7 13:04 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter will never tell me unless I asked...  her version is: a boy always ask a big old tree for wood on building a house, made a boat, etc..  Finally there was only a stem left.  Story behind for her is; the boy is too greedy..
原帖由 henryesther 於 09-9-4 17:38 發表
Yes, my daughter likes it too.:lover:   

9#
發表於 10-1-18 10:30 |顯示全部帖子
Just knew from a parent of my daughter's classmate: 5th in class and 5xth in form!!!! You can image how good of others students in other classes.  I think there's ranking in form for top 100.  There's a long way for my daughter to go
原帖由 FFML 於 10-1-15 20:07 發表
I am interest to know how many marks of the "1st in Form" has got? Hope someone can help us to search it. he! he!

10#
發表於 10-1-18 10:57 |顯示全部帖子
Me too la!! For school, it's back to normal as Eng dictatin today and Chinese on Thur
原帖由 SueBeeCheung 於 10-1-18 10:43 發表
唉, 其實大家都唔好激氣啦!真係死好多細胞   我仔仔自從2nd term開始, 唔知做咩, 情緒唔好, 連書包都可以跟同學掉換左, 領到我有d神經緊張, 電話一响, 我就怕係學校打嚟, 搅到都無心情concentra ...

11#
發表於 10-1-18 12:49 |顯示全部帖子
Agreed, "愉快學習" & "最重要都係唔好學壞". are the keys I want my daughter to be.
原帖由 DaddyCool 於 10-1-18 11:38 發表
唉, 我呀女都未試過有名次, 即係話好打有限啦.  

求學問定求分數, 真係好茅盾........一向都認為小朋友應該愉快學習, 但而家呀女已經五年級, 要考慮中學問題, 個心又真係十五十六. 最重要都係唔好學壞, 所以希望佢 ...

12#
發表於 10-7-15 17:57 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# HKKT 的文章

www.smallcampus.net/science

login: pcs-2009xxxx (you know your number)
password: home tel no (same as eclass login)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題