用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Pre-Nursery class of Kingston and Tutor Time - Which ...
樓主: siumanmama
go

Pre-Nursery class of Kingston and Tutor Time - Which one will you choose? [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 07-6-15 21:00 |只看該作者

Re: Pre-Nursery class of Kingston and Tutor Time - Which one will you choose?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

102#
發表於 07-6-16 02:01 |只看該作者

thanks anniewmau!! I will give them a call next monday...what do you think about kingston? does your son have fun in there?

103#
發表於 07-6-16 10:54 |只看該作者

Hi siumanmama,

Do you mind to share some information about Learning habitat? We are soon moving to around olympic MTR and haven't chose a nursery for my girl yet.

Most of the Kowloon Tong's nursery only offer pm class which we prefer am class, so we are still searching around for a nursery who can offer us am  class.

I heard LH is quite good, but do you think they still have vacancy?

Thanks for sharing in advance.

104#
發表於 07-6-16 23:53 |只看該作者

ksktay,

Learning Habitat (Hampton Loft) has finished interviews on Apr 21 and results is announced by post within 1 week. As far as I know, there is still long queue in waiting list for am PN class. So you may only try to chekc whether they still have pm vacancy.  This KG is the most popular KG in Olympic Station area and I have friend's kids studied PN in LH and then got accepted to K1 by some other famous KGs in Kln.

Btw, are we going to move to the same estate? haha But I haven't got the key. So I don't know whether we can move before schools begins (Aug 13).

105#
發表於 07-6-17 00:15 |只看該作者

siumanmama,

I went to visit the campus of LH at TKT this morning as they told me they might accept my daugther for pm class, if i can put in the application form this few days and have interview at next saturday.

So far,the environment of LH is only ok for me, but once i know there are about 28 students in a class, i migth need to think, as the class is too big for their age. so i haven't put in the application form yet.

We are going to move in G***nh****r, are you also?   

106#
發表於 07-6-17 00:30 |只看該作者

ksktay,

Yes, the class size is big but I think my little girl can get used to it as she is now joining full day pre-nursery.

I think you have typed the wrong name of the estate la...

107#
發表於 07-6-17 10:17 |只看該作者

Siumanmama,

Hahaha, What a silly me      .

But i think i will still apply and got the interview for my girl fist before we decide.

Thanks.

108#
發表於 07-6-17 18:39 |只看該作者

ksktay,

Yes. You should apply and try to find out more about the school. I have been there during pm class hour and I could observe from reception for a while. One advantage of pm over am is that class size is not that full as am class.
Haha...there will be a KG in our estate in the future too.
pls chk pm.

109#
發表於 07-6-18 20:55 |只看該作者

Hi anniewmau,

I got the acceptance letter in Kingston, and my daughter will attend 1 year old class too, we may be classmates! Mon, Wed and Fri classes are full, so I registered Mon, Tue and Thurs for my daughter, what about you?

110#
發表於 07-6-18 22:16 |只看該作者

111#
發表於 07-6-19 14:14 |只看該作者

anniemau

nope...am class are full, so my daughter is going for pm class from 1:30 - 4pm, I'll have to adjust her nap time by then.
The first time I went to school visit, the building and facilities are kinda old to me, I mean not very modern but ok..but I love the tutor and the teachers there are being so nice and helpful to kids. that's what i like!! I talked to some little girls who will be going to primary soon, they are polite and innocent! I guess with this kind of school norms and culture, the kids there are raised in a cheerful, justice, and build up self-confidence environment...anyway, that's what my opinion and i hope it really is a good kindy..what do u think?

112#
發表於 07-6-20 02:20 |只看該作者

hey, just find out this thread, my son will be joining yr 1 pm class in kingston too, mon, wed and thurs.  I may meet some of you gals in august.

113#
發表於 07-6-20 09:28 |只看該作者

114#
發表於 07-6-21 00:00 |只看該作者

hi anniewmau,

so did you submit your application very early to get into am class? I told my son to pg three to four days a week since he was 7 months, two of them are pretty regular, and he actually become acquainted to the place and his friends.  however the two pg are on Hong Kong side, that's why my husband think it is time to move back to a closer location, as it will be less travel for me and my son.

The reason we choose kingston is because it allows kids to learn base on their own choice, even though IB starts at age 3 class, I think they use the same principle in year 1 and year 2 classes.  

Let's see if we can meet each other in other school activities, well maybe the parents day in early August.

will pm you my contact!

115#
發表於 07-6-21 00:38 |只看該作者

yes, we may meet in the parent orientation day in August...
you are right..going to formal school will help kids develop their social skills and I think better discipline is also important..especially it is hard for us to teach him how to discipline well at home and outside, while getting to school early may help.

hi crew,

we are classmates coz my daughter is going to attend the 1 yr old pm class on mon, tue and thurs!! see u there..

I'm now very headache of how to adjust her nap time becoz her nap time exactly hits the class time in august...so..very headache!! any method you can share??

116#
發表於 07-6-22 01:20 |只看該作者

Hi Kadie,

I adjust his nap time three months ago to suit one of his afternoon class that starts from 3:00 to 4:30.

his nap time is now 12:00 to 2:00.  so basically I will have to wake up early with him together. he wakes at 7:00, but I wake at 8:00.  and start his day early, including having lunch at around 10:30.  hopefully I will have him sleep two hours and then off to school....  think I will let him nap after class too. cos it is quite tiring for a 1 year old to attend 2.5 hour class.

there are still 1.5 month to go, so no worries.

I have pm you my contact er! maybe we can come out to meet before orientation (with anniewmau too).  

117#
發表於 07-6-22 22:47 |只看該作者

118#
發表於 07-6-22 23:27 |只看該作者

wow! so early!!! no wonder.  

Yeah, they told me my son will be gauranteed a place in the AM class next year.

so you are so geared to go to Kingston, do you plan to have him continue primary at Kingston, or other IS, or it is still too early to decide?

119#
發表於 07-6-23 10:47 |只看該作者

‹ 上一主題|下一主題