教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 help..... kv, sc or hkps
發新帖
查看: 1689|回覆: 14
go

help..... kv, sc or hkps [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-1-31 12:37 |只看該作者

help..... kv, sc or hkps

hi, kentville, st catherine's, or hk preschool...
which one should i choose???    please help!!

thanks!

2#
發表於 07-1-31 12:50 |只看該作者

Re: help..... kv, sc or hkps

To me, I will choose KV.

3#
發表於 07-2-1 09:17 |只看該作者

hsbmama,

am session?
international stream or local class?

what's your target? enter into traditional famous school?

KV-has a special method to teach kids but need to do homework, many kids can enter into famous school this year.

SC-compratively happy learning but many students in the campus

HKPS-not as famous as the previous two, but I buy their vision and mission.  So I choose this one for my son even we only have the pm seat.  But not many K3 students can enter into famous schools.  

Radiomama

4#
發表於 07-2-1 09:49 |只看該作者

enyay 寫道:
To me, I will choose KV.

hi enyay, why will u choose kv??

5#
發表於 07-2-1 09:50 |只看該作者

Radiomama 寫道:
hsbmama,
am session?
international stream or local class?
what's your target? enter into traditional famous school?....

radiomama, yes traditional famous school (hopefully) for primary!  what then??

6#
發表於 07-2-1 13:05 |只看該作者

Then you should choose KV!--higher acamdemic training, hard work for kids and moms, and could enter traditional famous schools with higher percentage!

And the kids could adapt primary school life easily!

Radiomama
該用戶已被刪除

7#
發表於 07-2-1 13:21 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

8#
發表於 07-2-1 13:26 |只看該作者

Joy&eace,

Same question: what's your target?

Radiomama

9#
發表於 07-2-7 12:53 |只看該作者

I also agree with Radiomama, pls make sure your target then more easy to choice the best for your child.

10#
發表於 07-2-8 10:13 |只看該作者

dear all,

i guess my dream school is dbspd, not so much la salle.  and i know kv is a good school but i m not sure whether i agree to their methods.... actually, the problem is not knowing their methods but i have hear "the traditional way"..... so abit worry!!!  i want my son to have happy school life but with discipline, i don't know if that is too much to ask for, and i see some parents of kv students say their kids do have a happy school life...., on the other hand, the word of mouth about sc and hkps is that because they use the active learning approach so kids r happier there!!!???   so, i do have mixed up feelings!!    and i m not sure which one will be better for my son?!

11#
發表於 07-2-8 21:51 |只看該作者

以我的情況,請大家給我一點意見, kv,st.c 收我仔仔,小學最大機會入舊小拔,因為爸爸係old boy, 我都唔知點做好..........一開始就谷 (入kv), 等小朋友開心3年先,但又怕追唔上 (入st.c)............

12#
發表於 07-2-14 08:55 |只看該作者

Hi

I heard DBS has accepted many KV boys this year.  In my daughter's class, she confirmed it has one boy already accepted by DBS.  Meanwhile, my daughter is accepted my DGJS this year.  I believe KV has its way to trained their students.  It is true that KV has lots of homeworks and daily tests for students.  However, my daughter doesn't seems have much pressure and enjoy teachers review with them.   You know happy learning doesn't prepare your kids for primary school life.  It is much better to start training them during their KG years.  In fact, my daugher does all her homeworks and study by herself before I come home from work.   (My staff told me that her friends has 2 daughers both are graduated from SC and accepted by some band 1 school a couple years ago.  However, both had drop out from the school due to poor performance.)    You see no pain and no gain!  It is true!  

13#
發表於 07-2-17 15:04 |只看該作者

hsbmama,

HORSEHEADS is absolutely right, but you should first determine which education style you perferred, otherwise you will hard to find your favourite school.

Don't greedy, be realistic, it is hard to find a school can make your kid "happy learning + high academic standard", you should put much effort on home education as well to meet your target as well.

Anyway, hope your kid can enter your dream school.
該用戶已被刪除

14#
發表於 07-2-18 01:52 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

15#
發表於 07-2-21 17:20 |只看該作者

hi horseheads and chichipa,

thank u for ur advice!!!   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題