搜索
教育王國 討論區 初中教育 培正一問...thanks!
發新帖
查看: 1014|回覆: 7
go

培正一問...thanks!

發表於 07-1-27 23:15 |顯示全部帖子

培正一問...thanks!

hi, everyone!  I'd like to know that do 培正 use chinese books for all subjects(except English)?? or some in English?...and do the students join in Chi. HKCEE or Eng. HKCEE?...attend syllabus A Eng. or syllabut B Eng? ?      thanks!   

發表於 07-1-27 23:24 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 培正一問...thanks!

cacatam 寫道:
hi, everyone!  I'd like to know that do 培正 use chinese books for all subjects(except English)?? or some in English?...and do the students join in Chi. HKCEE or Eng. HKCEE?...attend syllabus A Eng. or syllabut B Eng? ?      thanks!   

From 2007, no more English Syllabus A or B. Everybody must take one English syllabus equivalent to the level of Syllabus B.

發表於 07-1-27 23:24 |顯示全部帖子

cacatam

Yes, the text books for F1-3 students are in Chinese, except the subject of English.  But the students have to learn the vocabs in Englishin certain subjects, such as  Geography, History, Science ...  They also have the Mathematics supplementary exercises in English.

All students attend the Syllabus B in English.

發表於 07-1-29 10:43 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Prisc88, are you Pui Ching's parent?  Do you know whether they have too much homework or not?  I found a message posted up in Pui Ching by a parent regarding the homework is too much in X'mas that her son or daughter could not study the exam.  Do you think so?

發表於 07-1-29 22:57 |顯示全部帖子

LNK

Yes, my sons are studying in Pui Ching.  One is in P6, the elder one is in F2.  In my opinion, I don't think the loading of homework is too heavy, especially in the long vacation.  Usually, they have the worksheets for the subjects of Chinese, English and Maths, plus a book report in Chinese and English each.  However, some teachers may assign extra work to their students.

發表於 07-1-30 09:24 |顯示全部帖子

LNY, prisc88,

what's your comment of Pui Ching?? (academic and moral...etc)..in particular PC primary school?? is it good??...well..I'm just concerning about the english standard of PC (Chinese school)...thanks very much??   

發表於 07-1-30 12:23 |顯示全部帖子

cacatam,
F1 English book is book 1b started.  

Moral is okay.  My son was not PC primary student but his classmates take care of him to much.

發表於 07-1-30 12:42 |顯示全部帖子

cacatam

我想培正的學術並不是最top的band1,不過以佢地會考成績(大部分科目),合格率同攞A率都高於全港(包括英文)。其實,我更欣賞佢嘅校風同對學生嘅德育培養。(不過可能其他學校都係一樣,因冇得比較)