用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 how to choose among Sunnyside, Starters, Woodland pr ...
發新帖
查看: 1615|回覆: 4
go

how to choose among Sunnyside, Starters, Woodland pre-school? Any other goo

發表於 07-1-26 10:29 |顯示全部帖子

how to choose among Sunnyside, Starters, Woodland pre-school? Any other good cho

Hi. Hi all.
My primary aim for my little girl is to study in complete English environment.
So have you heard about the above three kindergartens?
Can you share what you know like: school fee, enrollment period, contact, quliaty, teaching style, feedback of the parents and the kids studying there?
Any information is a big big help.
Or any other schools I can consider also?
Maria

發表於 07-1-26 15:26 |顯示全部帖子

Re: how to choose among Sunnyside, Starters, Woodland pre-school? Any other good

My daughter studied at woodland repulse bay last summer, I found teachers are good and the English speaking enviroment is excellent as over 90% are foreigners but the campus is a little bit small. Now my daughter is studying at Highgate house at the peak it's campus is much better than Woodland. And she is very happy there. If you want to choose a cheaper one, I would like to suggest Small world at Borret road. You can go to www.xpatasia.com and find Hong Kong A-Z then click preschool . You will have all the informations you want.

發表於 07-1-29 09:45 |顯示全部帖子

Re: how to choose among Sunnyside, Starters, Woodland pre-school? Any other good

Dear Maria

First of all, I don’t know much about the other two kinder. My son study at Sunnyside at Jordan, It is a church run and complete English environment kinder. Teachers are native speaker plus a local helper. Students are mixed (I only guessing: Chinese ~50%, the rest is India + Japanese + Taiwan + Korean + Europeans). They don’t have homework but somehow the kids will pick up the English naturally. Children will do singing performance 2-3 times in a year! Scholl fee is very reasonable, 2,300 per month and 10 payments in a year.

They only have Playgroup, K1 and K2 only. Children can join the playgroup at 2 year and 4 months old, Tel 27226858 (jenny)

You can also consider “YMCA” and “KCBK”.

Good luck!
YYFUNG 寫道:
Hi. Hi all.
My primary aim for my little girl is to study in complete English environment.
So have you heard about the above three kindergartens?
Can you share what you know like: school fee, enrollment period, contact, quliaty, teaching style, feedback of the parents and the kids studying there?
Any information is a big big help.
Or any other schools I can consider also?
Maria

發表於 07-1-29 18:56 |顯示全部帖子

Hi MarcusD.
What is KCBK?
Are  these 3 kindergarten required interview? Or enrollment anytime in a year?
Do you visit the knidergarten before you make the choice? Walk-in or phone to make appointment?
I am planning what I need to do for my next step - sorry for keeping asking and asking.
Thanks. Maria

發表於 07-1-29 21:18 |顯示全部帖子

Hi MarcusD.
What is KCBK?

KCBK: Kowloon Tong Baptist Church's Kindergarten. There is a discussion about this kinder in this forum you can go and have a look!

Are these 3 kindergarten required interview? Or enrollment anytime in a year?

Sunnyside: No interview, enrolls anytime.
KCBK: Need Interview, K1 and K2 only, their system is First come first serve! Therefore apply ASAP.
YMCA: I been told it is good, but I don’t have the details, Sorry! But you can check their web site!

Do you visit the knidergarten before you make the choice? Walk-in or phone to make appointment?
I phone them up and arranged a date to visit!

BTW, the singing performance in Sunnyside is only in the stage of his own chuhch, the audiences is mainly ...the parent HA HA! It is fun but not exactly a public one.

Good Luck