教育王國 討論區 海外留學 唔知點好>~
發新帖
查看: 2060|回覆: 12
go

唔知點好>~ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-31 17:46 |只看該作者

唔知點好>~<

我而家係o係Canada讀緊書o既 但係好想返hk搵野做同學o下野 因為講真我英文好差同埋又得自己一個係Canada 而家同D朋友一齊住 但係不久o既日子可能要各自分開 因為佢地9月都入Collage 而我今年9月先o黎o既 佢地都o黎o左3年lu!! 不過想問o下如果去英文讀D collage要幾錢 同點樣申請仕學o架!! 我都想拎d Deagree返hk做野 但我而家係Canada 先讀grade11 有排先讀完!!同埋講真自己知自己事ma   有冇人比o下意見我 thx!!

2#
發表於 07-1-1 13:56 |只看該作者

Re: 唔知點好>~<

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 07-1-1 17:35 |只看該作者

Planet~美國冇咩親人係果邊 所以Mama要我去Canada ar!! 如果去英文讀Collage好唔好o架...果邊有姐姐係o度... 但係我想讀書又有D time去學下野ar!! 而家去學野都好遠同冇time 搭車都成個幾兩個鐘先去到呀>~<

4#
發表於 07-1-2 04:22 |只看該作者

5#
發表於 07-1-2 10:26 |只看該作者

Planet~我係Toronto ar... 不過如果去英國D英文會ng會好d 因為返hk搵野做會唔會易多d人請o架!! thx

6#
發表於 07-1-2 12:35 |只看該作者

7#
發表於 07-1-2 17:19 |只看該作者

From your posts, I can see your confusion.

I think right now, you need to ask yourself what is your short term goal. Is learning English your goal? If so, then whether you are in Canada or England would not make a big difference. Are you taking ESL classes at your school? If you feel that your english is still sub par, you can talk to the counselors and see how the school can help you. Remember, ultimately, you will have to put in effort and time to learn a language, any language. I can share with you some of the "methods" I used to learn English. At home, I only watch english TV, no more fairchild tv. Watch shows that interest you, be it drama, cartoons, sports, anything. Don't be afraid to talk to the caucasians in your class. At first, it may be hard, but don't give up as there is no short cut in mastering a language.

However, if you feel that "learning things" is what you want to achieve, then there are a wide range of programs you can enroll in.

Don't feel despaired because nothing is impossible. Continue to work hard and one day you will reach your goal. And sorry for being such a "long wind lady". Wish you good luck!!!

8#
發表於 07-1-3 03:38 |只看該作者

Planet~ManyMany thx!! 因為諗住英國起碼有個姐姐睇住我 而家係Canada得我一個 而家係同D朋友住緊...第時(around 9月)佢地上o左Collage都搬走......

GoCanucksGo~係ar 我而家有讀esl......你係咪係Canada讀書o架 thx!!

9#
發表於 07-1-3 08:05 |只看該作者

I am studying at UBC in Vancouver now. If you like Canada, there are many host families for international students. Besides, you can practice your english if you live with english speaking family. And please don't feel offended, but it should be college instead of collage.

Another method of learning english is by working part time job. I don't know if you can legally work in Canada, but if you can, then you will be forced to speak more english on your job. My point is, we have to step outside our comfort zone and confront our fear in speaking our broken english in front of strangers.

When did you move to Canada? I came when I started grade 8. At the beginning, it was quite frustrating because I know I could do so much more if my english is better. However, by working hard, the barrier can be overcome.  

10#
發表於 07-1-5 18:25 |只看該作者

GoCanucksGo~ thank you very much!! 我想係果邊買架車返學 不過唔知貴唔貴呢 你有冇考車ar!!

11#
發表於 07-1-6 04:40 |只看該作者

I have driver license, but I don't own a car. It can be quite expensive to own a car. The gas, insurance, and maintainence alone can cost more than $600 a month. Are you living in Toronto? I heard the public transit in Toronto is pretty good.

12#
發表於 07-1-6 07:18 |只看該作者

13#
發表於 07-1-6 14:32 |只看該作者

kayan_329,
In your case, I suggest you to concentrate on study rather than thinking driving or your friends moving out.
I agree with GoCanucksGo, you need to move out from your comfortable zone and speak more.
In school, you will meet friends and spend more time on reading or watching english channel. Improve your english requires your effort. Your sister cannot help you on that.

I cannot speak a sentence when I first in Australia as a mature student and today I am working in Canada and speak english with all my customers. I started to make friends with other nationalities international students and force myself to watch english news and listen to radio.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題