搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 my son wants to learn drum
發新帖
查看: 694|回覆: 9
go

my son wants to learn drum

發表於 06-12-23 21:44 |顯示全部帖子

my son wants to learn drum

my son wants to learn drum.  I need a good one.  I know some one name Lung  something, any one has information on this teacher.   He performs with his son always.  Any good suggestion???

crystal

發表於 06-12-23 23:46 |顯示全部帖子

Re: my son wants to learn drum

you mean band kind of drums? or percussions?

發表於 06-12-24 14:02 |顯示全部帖子

Do you mean 龍向榮父子 ?

香港敲擊樂中心

crystallam5 寫道:
my son wants to learn drum.  I need a good one.  I know some one name Lung  something, any one has information on this teacher.   He performs with his son always.  Any good suggestion???

crystal
香港敲擊樂中心

發表於 06-12-24 15:42 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you very much.  Problem solved.  My son is going to learn after Christmas!   Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!!           

發表於 06-12-24 21:56 |顯示全部帖子

i pm-ed you ^^

發表於 06-12-25 12:06 |顯示全部帖子

Hi crystallam,

Would you mind telling me the teacher/centre you finally found for your kid ? My son has just started learning drums and percussions from school but the cost is very high : HK$230 per half hour !

And, is it necessary for you to buy a set of drums at home for him to practise ?

Thanks
Ruby
crystallam5 寫道:
Thank you very much.  Problem solved.  My son is going to learn after Christmas!   Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!!           

發表於 06-12-25 12:10 |顯示全部帖子

crystallam5:
would you mind telling me too?
How old may a kid start learning percussion (western jazz drum or chinese style drum) ?
pls PM me too.
tks a lot !
littlemak小麥 天行健,君子以自強不息!

發表於 06-12-25 15:17 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Ruby and Littlemak,

http://www.hkpercussion.com
This is the link.  or you can click onto the link that was sent to me by sandymummy in case you don't know which one that's why I give you the link here.  Very nice, very patient in explaining to me what my son should do. I am very picky even I am happy. Open even during holiday.  You tell them what you want and they can help you.  Not expensive at all consider to what you are getting. Eventually I think you have to buy something, I think.  I forgot to ask.  Will see what they say when I take him there for lessons.  I looked at the teacher's profile, very qualified.  They have jass, African Drums and others percussions.
Good luck and a Merry Christmas!!!!

Crystal      

發表於 06-12-25 15:22 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you Sandy Mummy,  You are brilliant.

Thanks a lot     

發表於 06-12-27 15:00 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Crystallam,

Thank you for your prompt reply. However, the centre in Wanchai is too far away for us.

And, the fee if 1:1 is not cheaper comparing to my son's school. (Although I think it's not necessary to have 1:1). But in view of the current location and time constraints, I would let my son to continue learning at school first. Please kindly let me know your experience and comments on this centre as I may consider it in the future. Thanks !

Ruby
crystallam5 寫道:
Hi Ruby and Littlemak,

http://www.hkpercussion.com
This is the link.  or you can click onto the link that was sent to me by sandymummy in case you don't know which one that's why I give you the link here.  Very nice, very patient in explaining to me what my son should do. I am very picky even I am happy. Open even during holiday.  You tell them what you want and they can help you.  Not expensive at all consider to what you are getting. Eventually I think you have to buy something, I think.  I forgot to ask.  Will see what they say when I take him there for lessons.  I looked at the teacher's profile, very qualified.  They have jass, African Drums and others percussions.
Good luck and a Merry Christmas!!!!

Crystal