用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International Schoo ...
樓主: ka_yo
go

CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School)

發表於 07-5-20 20:57 |顯示全部帖子

Re: CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School)

agneslth/CAIS parents,
May I know what is the meaning of tuition fee, caution fee and fixed student fees e.g: K3 will pay the Monthly tution + tution deposit + caution fee or/and fixed student fee?
I was mix up the the caution fee and fixed student fee? Anyone can let me know? how long the notice for withdrawn ?Because we'll be not in HK a few years.
Thank you for your assistance!
And other hands, what is the student Reference request form?
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

發表於 07-5-21 20:51 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, CAIS has no school bus service.  So, we need to call Mr. Lee because he provides school bus service to those school near CAIS.

I tried to call Mr. Lee several times but without feedback.  May be I called him so early (in April).  You may try to call him now.  Please let me know if you get any feedback from him.  Thanks in advance. wave:

[quote]
leegbd 寫道:
Hi TinaMummy

I had rang up the school about queries on school bus, uniform ordering and lunch arrangment. The lady said they would send information to parents around Mid June to July.

I remember some CAIS parents say there is no school bus arranged by the school and have to contact a Mr. Lee. Do you think I need to ring up Mr Lee?

Thanks   
:

發表於 07-5-22 23:54 |顯示全部帖子

TinaMummy

May I have Mr. Lee's phone no.?

Thanks  

TinaMummy 寫道:
Yes, CAIS has no school bus service.  So, we need to call Mr. Lee because he provides school bus service to those school near CAIS.

I tried to call Mr. Lee several times but without feedback.  May be I called him so early (in April).  You may try to call him now.  Please let me know if you get any feedback from him.  Thanks in advance. wave:

[quote]
leegbd 寫道:
Hi TinaMummy

I had rang up the school about queries on school bus, uniform ordering and lunch arrangment. The lady said they would send information to parents around Mid June to July.

I remember some CAIS parents say there is no school bus arranged by the school and have to contact a Mr. Lee. Do you think I need to ring up Mr Lee?

Thanks   
:

發表於 07-5-23 09:06 |顯示全部帖子

Sure, his no. is 8107-1021.

[quote]
leegbd 寫道:
TinaMummy

May I have Mr. Lee's phone no.?

Thanks  

發表於 07-5-23 18:17 |顯示全部帖子

Anyone know Interview家長是否亦須以英文作答?
凡勞苦擔重擔的人,可以到我這裡來,我就使你們得安息。                                                     太 11:28

發表於 07-5-23 22:43 |顯示全部帖子

TinaMummy & other parents looking for school bus service,
I believe that Mr. Lee need to confirm the time of school buses around late June after the registration of the student for the coming Sep.

AAmother,
Yes the conversation between the principle and parents would be in English.

發表於 07-5-23 22:51 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks Cinderellaa,
I hope my son will take a set at coming Aug of G1.
Next week we have  interview.
凡勞苦擔重擔的人,可以到我這裡來,我就使你們得安息。                                                     太 11:28

發表於 07-5-23 23:41 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all CAIS parents

As I would arrange summer activities for my son, please let me know whether school term commences in Aug or Sept, thankyou.

發表於 07-5-24 20:34 |顯示全部帖子

According to the school notice, the first school day of K3 should be 30 Aug.

Did you receive the school calendar ?  It shows all school holidays.  

leegbd 寫道:
Hi all CAIS parents

As I would arrange summer activities for my son, please let me know whether school term commences in Aug or Sept, thankyou.

發表於 07-5-25 14:34 |顯示全部帖子

TinaMummy,

I have not got the school calendar, do you mind to give me a copy if possible?

發表於 07-5-25 17:04 |顯示全部帖子

Sure, will give you a copy on 3 Jun.

cinderellaa 寫道:
TinaMummy,

I have not got the school calendar, do you mind to give me a copy if possible?

發表於 07-5-26 16:19 |顯示全部帖子

TinaMummy,

Thank you very much.

發表於 07-5-27 17:13 |顯示全部帖子

TinaMummy

My boy will be at G1, does G1 have same school day as K3? Would you mind to give me a copy of school calendar?

Thanks

發表於 07-5-28 09:02 |顯示全部帖子

The "Operating Schedule and Breaks 2007-2008 Academic Year" only mentions the 1st day of classes for students - Thurs Aug 30 (do not specify the grade).

The staff said parents will receive further informtion in due course.

leegbd 寫道:
TinaMummy

My boy will be at G1, does G1 have same school day as K3? Would you mind to give me a copy of school calendar?

Thanks

發表於 07-5-30 00:07 |顯示全部帖子

TinaMummy 寫道:

[quote]
leegbd 寫道:
Hi TinaMummy

Thanks   
:

Hi TinaMummy

I am told by Mr. Lee that the school will send a school bus request form later and just simply complete & return to school.

發表於 07-5-30 08:59 |顯示全部帖子

Hi leegbd

Thanks for your detailed information.  Hope to receive the document soon