教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield internation kindergarten
樓主: jennachan
go

Anfield internation kindergarten [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 07-5-31 21:47 |只看該作者

Re: Anfield internation kindergarten

Furbymao,

Absolutely not a problem.  My boy wakes up at 6.30 am every morning!        We try to make his room as dark as possible but he wakes up automatically at that time!
So we go to school by mini-bus and then MTR.  It's ok.   

102#
發表於 07-6-6 23:54 |只看該作者

Hi All mommy,
did someone join Anfield's following classes :
a/ english summer superstars  ?

b/ mandarin summer superstars ?

c/ english activitly class ?

pls comment.

Jenna Mom     

103#
發表於 07-6-7 11:30 |只看該作者

Do we need to register or just walk-in?

104#
發表於 07-6-7 11:48 |只看該作者

Do you plan to join the Anfield's KG as well and where do the graduates of Anfield go for PG?  My son has just joined TT's PG and would like to share other parent's experience in KG hunting.

Thanks

105#
發表於 07-6-7 12:38 |只看該作者

jennachan,

I have enrolled the english summer superstars (July) and someone told me that the teacher would be Justin.  I hope the program will be suitable for my son.  He will be just 2 yrs and 8 months old by that time and it will be a training on "separation" for my son.  

Justin is the teacher of my son in this term too.  He's ok.

106#
發表於 07-6-11 23:55 |只看該作者

Hi Radiomama,
My daughter was joinned Anfield from 1.5 years old till now 2.5 years old.    Liked you mention, i would want to put my daughter to be independent and that is why i would want to join their summer superstars class in July but unfortunately their morning class was being full and only afternoon class is available. (my daughter is always took a nap during afternoon so i can't join now).
I may consider to put my daughter to join other school which is diff. type when compared with Anfield's courses.   I may consider to bring her to enjoy some musical movement class with story time ... etc.   
I prefer to let her to enjoy her summer holiday with fun then she will starts her long studying life in coming 20 years (i hope she loves to studying as long as i can support)..

By the way, as i know from Justin, he may leave Anfield and will go to other secondary school for his new career..   You can call Anfield to check it out who is going to incharges for summer superstar course as i am not sure if Justin will work there for further or not...
Jenna Mom

107#
發表於 07-6-12 10:13 |只看該作者

I visited the Open Day of Anfield last Sat.  Would like to know whether the type of students are in Chinese / foreigner / Indian?  I found that some of the teachers are Indian instead of foreigners?

I also have chance to talk to the principal, she was very nice lady.

Do anyone know about Kingston?  What is the comment when comparing with Anfield and TutorTimes?

108#
發表於 07-6-12 17:22 |只看該作者

jennachan,

I know that Justin will leave in Aug.  Just wondering if he will stay in July???  But anyway, it's ok!
The course is so full in morning session, it's lucky that I enroll once I get the form.

omelia,

Yes, there are students from local and foreign: chinese/japanese/indians/americans/british/australians etc.
It's ok and it's natural to make friends with each other.
All teachers are nice and their english is good.

109#
發表於 07-6-12 23:57 |只看該作者

hi radiomama,
you are so luckly to join their morning class..
do you have idea about other school to join for summer course ??
i may consider to join kids' gallery but don't know if they are good or not.

hi omelia,
yes, i was stayed with my daughter in last satursday class and saw different parents to visit their open day.    Yes, they have indians or americans or asisan teachers..   all teachers are seems good as my daughter did join diff. classes in both Justin class and other indian teachers..   they are both nice with good english.

Jenna MOm

110#
發表於 07-6-15 10:04 |只看該作者

Dear all moms,

I am considering to deliver my child to study Toddlerobics at Anfield for the coming summer.  Have any mom's babies attended it?  Will it be too early for a child to start his school life when he is just 1 year old.  Please advise.

Regards,
Iris

111#
發表於 07-6-16 00:22 |只看該作者

Hi Iris,
My daughter started to study Toddlerobics when she can walk.
don't worry...  let him to meet more childs..

Jenna Mom

112#
發表於 07-6-16 21:09 |只看該作者

My baby still learning to walk, will wait for a few months.

113#
發表於 07-6-18 11:31 |只看該作者

jennachan,

Will your daughter study in Anfield for k1?

114#
發表於 07-6-18 22:57 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

115#
發表於 07-6-22 23:52 |只看該作者

Hi Radiomama,
Yes, my daughter will study in anfield for K1..

Jenna Mom   

116#
發表於 07-7-1 21:32 |只看該作者

how about their Activity Chest program?  do the children really improve their English thr the program?

117#
發表於 07-7-11 09:31 |只看該作者

Enjoy?

kenivy,

Which class do you go?  Enjoy the water fun day??
This is the 3rd day my son cried in the class !  Hope he will get better soon and enjoy his school life.

118#
發表於 07-7-12 00:45 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

119#
發表於 07-7-12 10:17 |只看該作者
My boy also attends Justin's class and my husband's comments on him is quite negative that he always talked to adult rather than the children. I need more time to observe whether to let my boy to join K1 or prep-class.

120#
發表於 07-7-12 13:19 |只看該作者
kenivy & natalie 1226,

This is the style of teahcer Justin!  Actually I was in his class during prep-program.  He is a quiet and gentle man.  He would make a very good observation to the kids and help the kids to grow up.
Nevertheless, he will leave this school in August.  Therefore, if you enroll the next term, the teacher will be Robert or someone else!
Teacher Robert is an excellent teacher and everyone likes him.
Try to understand different teachers with different style.  And you'd feel much more better during the class.  Just like you enjoy the water fun time!  Do you take any picture??

My son is in the summer superstar program which is for over 2yrs and 8 months old.  No more adult accompany!!!   He is improving a little bite day by day.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題