教育王國 討論區 拔萃女小學 点至可以考入DGS
樓主: JYFC
go

点至可以考入DGS [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-9-16 19:21 |只看該作者
原帖由 Ewongmum 於 07-12-5 09:16 發表

Dear rachel

Your daugther is very smart . Please advise any counted extra currumlium for young kids to study. My baby goes to pre-nursery next year. Thanks for your sharing in advance.

Sorry for my belated reply coz I haven't come  here for ages.

Mandarin, Phonics, Kumon Mathematics, Speech and Drama, Swimming, Dancing, Singing, Musical Instruments and Drawing lessons, etc. are good for kids. Just pick some  (at least one musical instrument), let them try and see what lessons suit them and give them fun without pressure.

[ 本帖最後由 rachelfan 於 08-9-16 20:40 編輯 ]

22#
發表於 10-5-11 14:04 |只看該作者

How to prepare for DGS interview

:) Hi, for those great mums of successful applicants of DGS, grateful if you can share your experience on how to prepare for DGS P.1 interview?  Thanks a lot!!!

23#
發表於 10-5-11 14:05 |只看該作者

How to prepare for DGS interview

:) Hi, for those great mums of successful applicants of DGS, grateful if you can share your experience on how to prepare for DGS P.1 interview?  Thanks a lot!!!

24#
發表於 10-5-20 12:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 mamamummy 於 10-5-11 14:05 發表

Glad to hear that you are interested in DGJS, it is indeed a very nice school!

Well, I am sure that there are not much tips to share with you. Of course, you really have to be committed and try your best to nurture you girl. Your girl must be talented, confident and with good manner. For parents, what we can do is to provide the best to our girls and give them full support.

In the interview, do tell what plans do you have or how do your nurture your girl usually... Show your care and love, but yet, just be natural. I am sure that what you have done will paid off one day!

JUST TRY your BEST!

25#
發表於 11-1-19 13:38 |只看該作者
I want to know if the background of parents, say academic, career, etc... is also one of the criteria for considering the admission by DGS.

Any one knows?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題