搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 請問有冇家長試過健腦操(Brain Gym)!?
查看: 3347|回覆: 33
go

請問有冇家長試過健腦操(Brain Gym)!? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-9-19 23:32 |只看該作者

請問有冇家長試過健腦操(Brain Gym)!?

請問有冇家長試過用健腦操(Brain Gym) 幫助小朋友提升學習專注力,閱讀能力及速度, 提升記憶力,思考力,書寫能力及表達能力.請分享吓!!

2#
發表於 06-9-26 14:22 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有冇家長試過健腦操(Brain Gym)!?

我識有一個家長用brain gym幫佢仔仔,佢話好好, 寫字有進步, 上課又主動咗, 語言表達亦進步.  

但我覺得並不一定是brain gym的功勞, 因那個家長還有其他訓練.

3#
發表於 06-9-30 22:44 |只看該作者

Hi,

I had attended a talk about Brain gym from Heep Hong. I will have lessons from next week to learn how to do Brain Gym with my child. I hope this can help his concentration and the ability in recognising wording and understanding. Maybe I can share this later.

But as tc2006 said, this is not the only way I did to my child. But I will try all the ways. Which is work is not the matter.

4#
發表於 06-10-1 20:38 |只看該作者

Civic,

Are you taking the course in Shatin ? I also have interested in Brain Gym. Could you pls share us what you have learn from it.

5#
發表於 06-10-19 10:50 |只看該作者

ansonbb,

Yes, this is the course I attended. I have completed the what I have to learn already and I did do this with my son, myself and my husband, I found the result is soooooooooo amazing.

During the lesson, I have tried to learn about the effect and this really function and you can feel.

I tried this to apply to my husband because it can even help to claim down the emotional problem. On that day, he is very upset when he read an e-mail from his customer. He even does not want to talk. So, I do brain gym with him and immediately, he feels he is better. This is really strange.

Now, I do brain gym to my son. The effect is more obvious when I do this before his dictation. In the first time, I pick out the wordings that he cannot do even he spent 10 times there. After brain gym, he can dict ALL the words WITHOUT thinking. And, during his dictation on the other day, these words are 100% correct.

This week, he has dictation for a passage over 100 words and I picked up 30 which is really difficult like poisonous, yelled, swelling, swollen, already, floating, jellyfish...... (He is in Primary 2)These are all the words that he will not remember in the old days. However, I do brain gym with him, he can remember ALL after I dict with him twice ! But I have to emphasize that on the next day, I dict with him again and there are 10 words that he forget again. So, after my last lesson this week, the teacher teaches me for long term effect. I did with him and looks all works. He told me he can dict all correct except unseen. He will have his dictation result tomorrow. I can tell you the result later.

I am excited about that and the teacher was telling me what I can achieve with brain gym. I keep doing this and I hope it can really help my son's problem in Dyslexia.

6#
發表於 06-10-19 20:37 |只看該作者

我也正想幫囡囡報讀Brain gym(循道衛理) or 感覺統合(協康), 因大女(P.1)専注力弱, 英文認字也有問題, 學校暫時英文科不用黙書(認字only), 但明顯追不上, 所以想襯上學期剛開始作出補救, 請問brain gym還是感覺統合較適合她?

7#
發表於 06-10-19 21:21 |只看該作者

YoYox2

I think you can take both because they are diifferent help.

For Brain gym, I go to learn myself because I think this is much effective that my son does not need to spend time to go out. Also, I can do it to him every day. I know most center outstide just teach you the 26 styles which is actually not the main job of brain gym. You must do the whole procedure and work with every target you want her to achieve.

8#
發表於 06-10-19 21:40 |只看該作者

civic,

Thanks for your sharing. It's amazing and effective forever. I do want to try and hope can apply to my child. But is it organize in Shatin only other Heep Hong centre ? Is the trainer is male or female ?

9#
發表於 06-10-20 10:03 |只看該作者

Dear Civic,

Thank you for your advice!

10#
發表於 06-10-20 10:44 |只看該作者

ansonbb,

The teacher is a girl and I know she is the only person to teach brain gym. You may call Heep Hong for information. They offer group training but I know it full in November already. They may ask you to leave contact in case they have new class or they offer 1 to 1 class which is $300/50minutes in week day and $600/50 miniute in weekend. Teacher Miss Bao will change to "Shek Kep Mei" Later, so the class should be shifted there. But I don't know the exact date.

I did 1 to 1 and I have also booked several lessons for my son because she is more professional and can help in more difficult problem.

11#
發表於 06-10-21 09:37 |只看該作者

Dear civc,

Thanks for sharing the experience.In fact, I wonder to take the group training or 1:1?
How many lessons did you take ? And what's the difference between the class? Did you learn the 26 styles?  Pls comment.
My child is almost 5. Do you think it is suitable for him?

Thanks a lot

12#
發表於 06-10-21 14:33 |只看該作者

bly20023,

I take 1 to 1 class and I just took 2 lessons to complete. The teacher guides me very weel which speed up a lot. I think when you join the group class, you must follow the whole procedure and wait for others if they are also ready for next step. Meanwhile, does the class schedule fit you ? This is also important. I have 2 kids and therefore, I cannot join their group kids.

I learned all 26 styles but I have to emphasize, even you don't know all 26 styles, you can still work. For every target, you just need 2 to 3 styles.

If your child can follow your instruction, then you can do that. I am guiding my 3 1/2 years old daughter. She feels interest on that.

13#
發表於 06-10-22 01:15 |只看該作者

can you tell me where i can join this brain gym for my son, he has speech delay problem so that i am very interesting about this training course. i just lived in HK side. wait your kindly advice, thanks.

14#
發表於 06-10-22 17:24 |只看該作者

anita312,

I took the class at Heep Hong.

15#
發表於 06-10-25 20:40 |只看該作者

Civic,

what's meaning of 26 styles and whole procedure  you talked below?  I saw the website, is it all of beginner need to learn basic 26 style first?

pls advise
tks
Cathleen

civic 寫道:
YoYox2

I think you can take both because they are diifferent help.

For Brain gym, I go to learn myself because I think this is much effective that my son does not need to spend time to go out. Also, I can do it to him every day. I know most center outstide just teach you the 26 styles which is actually not the main job of brain gym. You must do the whole procedure and work with every target you want her to achieve.

16#
發表於 06-10-25 23:04 |只看該作者

我都有興趣上, 但我住在香港區, 我已問過協康, 好似11月至1月有堂, 共六堂, 但仍然是沙田沙角邨, 不過在星期六約下午3-5, 其實這個時間我都可以, 但是我剛剛亦報了協康的結構性教材班比自閉童, 剛好撞期, 不知 civic可否幫忙問下那位導師可否在香港區協康開班呀, 真的很想上, 但是又太遠, 而且我亦要自己看孩子, 屋企沒有其他人幫忙看, 所以如果在香港區開班, 起碼來回都要約三個小時, 到時找人看孩子亦可時間少些, 不用看人面色, 否則下次就真是沒有人幫我看了

17#
發表於 06-10-26 10:39 |只看該作者

lingchuling,

I agree sometimes the most difficult thing is the arrangement for kids. I will reflect your advice to her when I see her but I know since she is the only teacher for brain gym, and she is assigned in Shatin center, then the course will be held in Shatin. But later, I think it's about December, it will be changed to Shek Kep Mei. Maybe you also try to find some course for your kid at that period so you can bring along with her.

18#
發表於 06-10-26 10:45 |只看該作者

Cathleen,

It's difficult to explain what are 26 styles because they are all motions and also, for the procedure, you will only understand that after you take the lesson. Sorry about that.

All beginner will be taught 26 styles but finally, you will realise you don't need all. Like me, I just remember like 10-15 styles but I can still work that out.

I hope I have answer your questions.

19#
發表於 06-10-26 10:48 |只看該作者

civic,

多謝幫忙, 起碼希望那位導師知道遠方亦有媽咪想參與, 如可以幫忙配合, 真是萬分感謝。

lingchuling

20#
發表於 06-10-26 13:44 |只看該作者

civic,

thanks for your information

cathleen

civic 寫道:
Cathleen,

It's difficult to explain what are 26 styles because they are all motions and also, for the procedure, you will only understand that after you take the lesson. Sorry about that.

All beginner will be taught 26 styles but finally, you will realise you don't need all. Like me, I just remember like 10-15 styles but I can still work that out.

I hope I have answer your questions.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題