樓主: wbmom
go

九龍靈糧堂家長請進 (嘉林邊道) [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-8-29 18:48 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍靈糧堂家長請進 (嘉林邊道)

Mcada ,

你好,你的小朋友呢幼稚園k3嗎?
我仔仔今年升k2,遇著你當年同樣問題,就係怕課程淺,上小學辛苦,甚至考私校都較蝕抵,想轉校但又不捨得,因學校老師、各人實在好,請給與意見!

頌謙媽咪

42#
發表於 06-8-29 21:39 |只看該作者

頌謙媽咪 寫道:
Mcada ,

你好,你的小朋友呢幼稚園k3嗎?
我仔仔今年升k2,遇著你當年同樣問題,就係怕課程淺,上小學辛苦,甚至考私校都較蝕抵,想轉校但又不捨得,因學校老師、各人實在好,請給與意見!

頌謙媽咪

唔係呀, 佢係n2, 即係k1.
um... 其實我個人又唔係好介意好淺, 我都係想佢開開心心返學多d, 反而我覺得佢返全日學到既野仲有用過書本上既野, 佢返左學1年多啦, 而家都幾獨立, 好多時幫手做家務, 自理能力幾好, 平時食飯訓覺都係自己搞掂, 唔駛我陪, 又好似成熟左好多, 識多左同小朋友相處既方法, 我已經好滿足啦... 課程深淺我唔諗住啦, 遲d先算啦... 老師好差好遠架, 佢學校真係好warm呀, 我都好鍾意既, 唔會點轉啦.

你可以諗下將來你想佢行邊條路, 入邊d學校先, 我就一直都想佢入d平凡既學校, 最好都係唔好咁深咁多功課既小學咋, 所以我唔係好擔心, 我覺得起碼俾佢覺得返學好開心先.... 不過都係而家咁諗, 你知啦, 好多時個trend係咁, 你唔多唔少都要跟一跟, 妥協一下, 再過兩年又睇下個遊戲點玩先啦, 而家都年年轉, 擔心都太早呀....

43#
發表於 06-8-30 12:17 |只看該作者

Yes, I went out immediately after sent the message.  But I still needed to buy some puzzles in Japan Home before I went..     Those puzzles are really cheap, $10/pack with 6 picture puzzles (each with 6-9 pieces)
Mcada 寫道:
nkkcal,
你仲唔出門口?
小穎鋒

44#
發表於 06-8-31 09:56 |只看該作者

nkkcal

保鮮袋 probably not a good option - because his problem is that he cannot indicate when he wants to go the toilet.

My son also goes to school on Sat!  We may bump into each other then! Like you, I will let him go now at the beginning to help him to adapt, then we won't be going later.  

45#
發表於 06-8-31 10:01 |只看該作者

Mcada,

although my son has only just started at LLC, 我都好鍾意 and don't want to change for kindergarden, but also 15/16 on whether to apply for other ones for him next year (as a lot of my friends are discussing which schools are good etc., so I feel some peer pressure)

I agree if you that I would rather 佢開開心心返學 and I prefer also if there is not much homework.  The reason I chose this school is I am told that their religious cirriculum is very good - my husband and I think this is more important to us.  The rest I will leave it for God to lead my baby  :wink:

46#
發表於 06-8-31 15:26 |只看該作者

頌謙媽咪,

my son is in N3(=K2) now, although I love this school very much, I must admit I did look around other kinders last May/June to see if I should  transfer him, my concern was not about too little homework, I just think their English sessons are not enough.

I can tell you it's not difficult to make a transfer, there were at least 3 famous English kinders who were willing to take my son in at K2, but in the end I chose to stay with LLC because after talking to those kinders, I felt LLC is a much better school after all.

Sometimes our belief may be 'shaken' after listening to other moms, but get down to it, the most important factors are: the school's philosophy, the qualities of teachers, our kids' overall development and happiness.   

Mcada,

how come your girl didn't go for lesson last Sunday?
Do you know who I am? Ha Ha
wbmom

47#
發表於 06-8-31 15:35 |只看該作者

wig,
Yes, it is very embarrassed at this stage, they cannot indicate and control.  The only things we can do is to take him to toilet more frequent, about 1 hr once when I first few week to start.  Later on, when he can indicate but cannot hold, 保鮮袋 is a very good and portable choice.

I usually go to school around 8:30 - 8:40, let's see if we can meet up.

小穎鋒

48#
發表於 06-8-31 15:41 |只看該作者

I have almost the same belief as you, a happiness school life is an important and good starting point for our kids.  If they cannot develop their interests to studying now, they will have a very long and hardship study life later on.

But of course, I will supplement the syllabus by talking and reading more English & Mandarin materials with Wing Fung.

Wing Fung took a 親子普通話 summer course, he likes it so much and sings those mandarin songs together with us.  But after summer, it is very difficult to find similar courses.  :cry: :cry:

wig 寫道:
Mcada,

although my son has only just started at LLC, 我都好鍾意 and don't want to change for kindergarden, but also 15/16 on whether to apply for other ones for him next year (as a lot of my friends are discussing which schools are good etc., so I feel some peer pressure)

I agree if you that I would rather 佢開開心心返學 and I prefer also if there is not much homework.  The reason I chose this school is I am told that their religious cirriculum is very good - my husband and I think this is more important to us.  The rest I will leave it for God to lead my baby  :wink:
小穎鋒

49#
發表於 06-8-31 19:13 |只看該作者

wbmom 寫道:
Mcada,

how come your girl didn't go for lesson last Sunday?
Do you know who I am? Ha Ha

hihi...
佢sun上左9.00果個session呀, 所以見唔到囉...

btw, 我幫之之報左kids' gallery玩 arts & crafts, 佢下個week開課啦...

50#
發表於 06-9-1 12:19 |只看該作者

wig,
I see you this morning wow.  The C9 behind you when you are talking to Miss Lai in front of school bag rack.     
小穎鋒

51#
發表於 06-9-1 13:31 |只看該作者

Hi Mcada,

my son will start 'communication skills" this Sat, hope he likes it! Are you coming this Sunday?

He also told me one of N1 boy kept crying for hours yesterday, he finally sees himself as a big boy in school now, he told me, I don't cry, only baby cries.

wbmom

52#
發表於 06-9-1 14:17 |只看該作者

nkkcal

Oh, so that was you! Sorry for getting in your way.  When I saw your little boy, I did wonder whether that was Wing Fung, but since you didn't say anything, I thought I might have mistaken.

BTW, if you find anymore of those Mandarin class, can you let me know?  Thanks

53#
發表於 06-9-1 14:51 |只看該作者

Yes, that's me.  Next time I will say I am Wing Fung mom when I meet you again   
Do you receive the trial child magazine pack ?  Will you subscribe ?
小穎鋒

54#
發表於 06-9-1 16:20 |只看該作者

I have already subscribed to "Bu Bu Car" at the book fair.  "Storybook" and "Red Apple" seems a bit too advance for a two year old.

I am thinking of getting the "Jumping Bean" one though.  (the one that we receive only the pamphlet for).

55#
發表於 06-9-2 22:41 |只看該作者

wbmom 寫道:
Hi Mcada,

my son will start 'communication skills" this Sat, hope he likes it! Are you coming this Sunday?

係呀? 之之返fri 5-6pm, 返完我地可以去公公庶食dinner咁囉... 公公住得好近果頭...

會呀, sun會返啦, see u...

56#
發表於 06-9-4 12:17 |只看該作者

wig,
Thank you ! I also subscribe "Bu Bu Car" la.."Jumping Bean" ?  That easily available in 7-Eleven, instead of subscribing half-year, I prefer to buy separately when needed.

How about picnic on 23-Sept?  Are you joining ?  If you join, we can meet up la..   
小穎鋒

57#
發表於 06-9-4 12:19 |只看該作者

wig,

About the mandarin class, I am searching also.  I can only find those regular classes for above 3 yrs old now.
小穎鋒

58#
發表於 06-9-5 09:15 |只看該作者

nkkcal

My son has a cold for the past 2 days and did not go to school.

Yes, I am going to the picnic on 23/9.  c u then!

59#
發表於 06-9-5 11:26 |只看該作者

wig,
Yes, I noticed there were 2 kids taking day-off yesterday on the banana table...    

小穎鋒

60#
發表於 06-9-6 00:46 |只看該作者

yes, 妳真的好細心,
My daughter 病了,所以day-off on Mon & Tue

**祝大家小朋友身體健康**  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題