教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 施德福K1
樓主: Nicolelau
go

施德福K1

發表於 06-8-14 15:12 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 施德福K1

Hello all mom:

Do you know what is teaching for today?
Scott just remember teachers ask him to tidy up the toys only.    

發表於 06-8-15 11:12 |顯示全部帖子

Hi nicolelau & all other SF mums,
I was on leave yesterday & so didn't logon to BK yesterday.
On last Saturday & Sunday, when Nicole woke up, she asked me to go to school with her. However, on Monday, since she slept a bit late on Sunday night, she didn't want to wake up.      Hopefully, when I told her she needed to go to school today, she was cooperative.
My husband & I took she home yesterday. When seh saw her daddy, she shouted out excitedly to one of the teacher, " Look, it's my Daddy! Daddy is here" Miss Yeung told me that she thought she would take the schoolbus and was a bit unhappy when she saw other kids took the school bus and she was not. That's why she's so excited to see her Daddy & me! Silly girl!

發表於 06-8-15 18:25 |顯示全部帖子

jychan:

I think Nicole was very surprised that you took her back so she shouted.

Yesterday Scott brought so many books back, did you double check the qty and acknowledge the receipt back to school?

Scott ask me today they sing a song -打開雪櫃-, haha.. so funny.    

發表於 06-8-16 12:41 |顯示全部帖子

Nicolelau,
Miss Yeung just called me to sign back that book acknowledgement receipt tomorrow. She said Nicole is Ok today but she just a bit '慢熱' sometimes. However, she is attentive to the teachers. (Actually I've got the same comments from her teacher in playgroup before)   Very consistent.

發表於 06-8-16 13:50 |顯示全部帖子

jychan:

I think Nicole will be more active later, give her sometimes la..

Last night Scott watch the ABC VCD that take back fm School and when he saw Ms Winnie in the TV he felt very surprise and asked me why Ms Winnie was inside the TV? Ha ha..silly boy. :

發表於 06-8-16 17:24 |顯示全部帖子

Oh I've showed Nicole the "Nursery Rhymes" DVD. But she's a bit bored. Maybe I show her the ABC one to see what's her reaction when she see Miss Winnie on TV!  

Does Scott sleep early? Nicole sleeps at around 9:00pm but she is still not very willing to wake up in the morning. And when she got back home these 2 days, she slept in the school bus.      
But then she didn't take the afternoon nap.

發表於 06-8-16 18:30 |顯示全部帖子

jychan:

Scott almost sleep at 2:00pm to 4:00pm in the afternoon, so he sleep at night will be late at around 10:30pm. Every morning when I open the cable TV
-Keroro cartoon-, he will wake up quickly. You can
try to find something that she like to wake her up.     

發表於 06-8-17 10:15 |顯示全部帖子

nicolelau,
Before Nicole goes to school, she also took 1-2 hr afternoon nap and slept almost 11:00pm at night. However, since she needs to go to school, I try to avoid her afternoon nap or jsut limit to 30 mins so that she can sleep earlier in the evening.

Last night, she slept at 8:30pm and she woke up at 6:45am by herself. Then she is in a good mood and very co-operative in changin clothes and taking breakfast. Hope she can get used to this "sleep early, wake up early" pattern.

I showed her the ABC DVDs to her. She was not interested in the male teacher's part. However, when it comes to Miss Winnie's part, she looks a bit embrassed and try to avoid watching it.  
Maybe these programmes are really less attractive compared to her favourite TV programmes like Dora the explorer and other programmes in Playhouse Disney Channel.   

發表於 06-8-18 14:02 |顯示全部帖子

jychan;

Today I took Scott back home and Ms Yeung said
today will have many notice to sign back, remember sign all the notice back with the tote bag.   

發表於 06-8-18 17:36 |顯示全部帖子

thanks, nicolelau.
by the way, I took photos at the Orientation Party and I find one with Scott when he played musical chair game. You may pm me your email address to send to you.

Where are the other Stafford NCA kids' mums? it seems like conversation between u & me. Come in to chat!   

發表於 06-8-18 17:53 |顯示全部帖子

jychan:

Already PM my e-mail address to you,
thks for yr help.

Totally agree, Where is knf and other moms?

發表於 06-8-21 20:55 |顯示全部帖子

Nicolelau,
Email to you already. Please check. Thanks.

jychan

發表於 06-8-22 09:35 |顯示全部帖子

jychan:

Thks for yr great help.

Yesterday Scott asked me Nicole seat beside of him, when I went to school with him, I really see Nicole seat beside of him. But I found Nicole was crying and Ms Winnie asking her don't cry, don't be scared, I think she is missing you.
Today Scott also don't want go to school, I don' t know why?
:cry:  :cry:

發表於 06-8-22 11:51 |顯示全部帖子

I asked Nicole if she's happy at school yesterday. She said yes. And teachers didn't call me about this. So I think it's no big deal.  Sometimes she's a bit moody and easy to burst into tears. Hopefully, she usually smiles again very soon. I think she might just cried for some trivial things. Thanks anyway.

How come Scott didn't want to go to school today? Is he still sleepy when he woke up?    Don't worry. Kids are moody sometimes.

發表於 06-8-22 16:38 |顯示全部帖子

Nicolelau,
I called Nicole after school today. She said she's happy but she cried today.  Since you told me she cried yesterday and I called Miss Yeung to see what happened to her.

Miss Yeung said Nicole told her that she missed mummy & so cried. But cried just a while and she's ok very soon. Miss Yeung said it always hapen to some kids after a weekend as they are close to mummy in weekends and so miss parents on Monday / Tuesday.

Miss Yeung also said she arrange Nicole to sit next to a boy now as that boy is more active to play with other kids.  Miss Yeung said the boy is more 主動 in talking & playing with other kids. Do you think that boy is Scott? Hope Nicole can get along with Scott well.

Miss Yeung also said Nicole is a bit "cool" sometimes but is willing to talk if teachers ask her questions. She said she need encourgement and is ok. Miss Yeung is so nice & caring to the kids.  

發表於 06-8-23 10:50 |顯示全部帖子

hi NCA mom,
my girl is in Poon group, nice to meet you all. I'll pickup my girl from school later today. See if there is any update from Miss Yeung. I still find the communication is quite one-way, she never calls me.     

發表於 06-8-23 12:04 |顯示全部帖子

DodoluMama,
Nice to meet you. Perhaps your girl behaves well and thus no special issue to be called by the teachers. Actually I got 1 call from Miss Yeung so far. However, since I know my girl cried in the past 2 days, I called Miss Yeung myself and she was very willing to talk to me. What's the name of your girl?

Nicolelau,
When I asked Nicole what are the names of her classmates yesterday, she can only tell me the name of Scott. I seems she get along with Scott quite well.  
I hope she won't cry again tomorrow. Miss Yeung said maybe she knows mummy is having another baby and thus want to draw my attention to her and want my extra caring to her.
She want me to read her story books for almost 2 hours last night and often need me to hug or carry her. Maybe she really wants to "爭寵" with her sister who still in my tummy.   
Seems I really need to pay extra attention to her now until her baby sister is born.

發表於 06-8-23 14:47 |顯示全部帖子

jychan,
my girl's name is in the ticker below.  
My girl goes to school by school-bus. When I got there at 11:45 this morning, all schoolbus were gone. One of the mommies told me the school bus left around 11:35-11:40. The time they spend in playing & learning in school is technically 2.5 hr per day.
You have a baby? when is it due? My little baby boy is 4.5 months now. My 3-yr old gets along with her baby brother quite well, I don't think she's jealous or something with a new family member. Spend more time with the elder and she will know how you treasure her.  

發表於 06-8-23 15:26 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all mom:

It is a bad news that Scott just see the doctor and he told me Scott got the - 水浢 -, pls take care of your child and I had already asked to Ms Yeung.

yjchan: Pls take care with Nicole because she seat  
            very closed with Scott.

發表於 06-8-23 15:44 |顯示全部帖子

Poor Scott! I hope Nicole will not be infected as she had the vaccination on 水豆 when she was about 2 years old. Take good care of him la! Hope he will get well soon.

Did Scott take the vaccination before?