搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 施德福K1
樓主: Nicolelau
go

施德福K1 [複製鏈接]

281#
發表於 07-2-3 10:58 |只看該作者

Re: 施德福K1

When Nicole came home yesterday, she told me Erin is the No. 1. And she pretended to be the teachers doing the award presentation in the class ( as I told some of you that pretending to be the teachers is one of her favourite play). In the play, she could name some of the Chinese names of her classmates like Hei Hei & asked the kids to give an great applause to the award winning classmates. It's so funny.  

Will all of you join the award presentation ceremony next Sat, won't you?

Nectarbee,
I will resume work after CNY.

282#
發表於 07-2-14 15:49 |只看該作者

Hi all,

Glad to see you last Saturday. Again, I didn't have much time to chat when I had to take care the little one all the time. Did you take good pics that day? Thanks to nicolelau for taking the family pic for us. That pic is nice.

I was just wondering if you met the headmistress  last Saturday. Don't you find a bit strange the headmistress was not there? while Mrs Fung was the one doing the "blew water" again? Anyone ask Miss Yeung or Miss Winnie about the headmistress? Honestly, Mrs Fung's speech is very boring and so so powerful that made my boy fall asleep too..

Any plan for CNY? Another long holiday for the kids.. perhaps we can get together some day?    

283#
發表於 07-2-16 16:39 |只看該作者

DodoluMama:

Don't mention it.

I met Yammie and Claudia’s mom on Wednesday; they also agree to have a gathering during the holiday. But we need to go to Malaysia after 20/2, so I think it will be difficult for us to join this time.

Hope all of you have a nice holiday.

284#
發表於 07-3-15 15:18 |只看該作者

Hello, long time no chat here.

DodoluMama and I had the school visit today. We had chat with other moms (Magnus', Jun Yin's, Brian's ..etc) and suggested a gathering in April.  

Let's see how to make it.  Maybe we may have lunchbuffet together.  : )

285#
發表於 07-3-16 13:48 |只看該作者

Nectarbee,
Dodolumama told me the plan of gathering. Of course I would like to join as Nicole misses her classmates very much during holidays.

Let's fix a date & venue.

該用戶已被刪除

286#
發表於 07-5-21 14:08 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

287#
發表於 07-5-21 22:32 |只看該作者

JL's mom,

see below... hope it helps.

[quote]
JL'smom 寫道:
Dear parents,
Sorry to trouble you...
My daugther will be in K1 this coming Sept, I know Stafford's English foundation is good, but how about their Chinese level ?

You dont have to worry about Chinese level. It's chinese level is same as any other Kowloon Tong kindergartens. The kids start recognizing & writing (in 2nd term) chinese characters in NCA.

How many homework each day ? Do they have any tests or exams ?
Homework : in First term, they started to draw lines, dots, colouring, a little bit writing (A,B,C). 1-2 pages a day. 2nd term, more chinese writing
Exams: 1 mid-term assessment, similar to exams. 1 final assessment.

I saw there is a construction site right next to the school campus, will it be too noisy and dusty ?
thank you very much for your help !

Nosiy? I don't think so... I visit the school recently, and I don't find it's noisy or dusty... I cannot guarantee it will get nosiy or dusty in future though...

該用戶已被刪除

288#
發表於 07-5-23 11:52 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

289#
發表於 07-5-23 16:05 |只看該作者

請問各位媽咪 若在這間學校讀完K3多數會升讀咩小學呀, 因我都報咗呢間學校,    

290#
發表於 07-6-1 00:09 |只看該作者

Hello,
may I know if stafford can get the coupon from Government ? then do you know if the curriculum will become easier ?

how about the Eng/Chinese standard of this school?
i am interested in the full day class, do you know what will the children do in the afternoon?

my baby was born on April 04!

291#
發表於 07-6-4 00:32 |只看該作者

As I know that there is a construction site next to the school, I am also scared that my children will be affected by the noisy and dusty environment.  Do you know that how long for the construction work?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題