施德福K1

發表於 06-8-5 10:33 |顯示全部帖子

施德福K1

Dear all:

不如大家入嚟聚聚:

Scott Lam - NCA     

發表於 06-8-5 14:14 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 施德福K1

My daughter is Nicole (same name as you?) - I think we were sitting next to you & Scott in the Welcome Party.(as I saw his name label in his mug and I like this name - so I have an impression)   

Actually, some mums opened another thread in this forum named "施德福 LKA". However, not much response so far.

As far as I know, there is only 1 class for K1 this year. So our kids must be classmates.

Nice to meet you!

發表於 06-8-7 10:22 |顯示全部帖子

Hi jychan:

Nice to meet you. I remember your daughter as you said that her name same as me. I hope we need to more contact to share our kids things in the school.   

發表於 06-8-7 11:08 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Jychan:

Do you know how many children in NCA class?

發表於 06-8-7 14:16 |顯示全部帖子

Hi nicolelau,
About 26-28 students in NCA as per Ms Ng (The Principal). But she said they will have 2 Native English Teacher and 2 local teachers when they divide into small groups and so no need to worry the attention to the kids.
Actually I prefer a smaller class. When I paid the registration fee few months ago, she said they will only admit about 21-22 students. But I think this is still an acceptable size.
My daughter remembered Miss Yeung and Miss Winnie after the Welcome Party. When I tell her she need to go to school soon, she said she will meet Miss Winnie & Miss Yeung.
Have you brought Scott a white cardigan for him to put in the school bag? Miss Yeung said you need to put it in the kids' schoolbag so that they can wear in case they are cold.
See u & Scott soon.  

發表於 06-8-7 14:48 |顯示全部帖子

Hi jychan:

I had already bought 1 cardigan and 1 vest and also the short for Scott. Thks very much for yr reminder.

發表於 06-8-9 10:55 |顯示全部帖子

nicolelau,
Hope typhoon Signal No. 3 won't be hoisted tomorrow and it's not so rainy.  Nicole is looking forward for her 1st school day.  :cry:

發表於 06-8-9 14:36 |顯示全部帖子

can you provide me with more information on this school? web-site? numbers? Thanx

發表於 06-8-9 18:16 |顯示全部帖子

"天文台預料,「寶霞」會在明日清晨最接近本港,屆時可能要改發三號強風信號...."
好可能明天都開唔到學了......

發表於 06-8-10 12:38 |顯示全部帖子

Hi jychan & nicolelau,

我囡囡都係 NCA 班呀 !   
尋晚重以為今朝打風冇得開學, 又準備好哂 d 野,
有 d 失望 !:cry:
好彩今日終於可以開學!

今日我自己接送, 放學時問囡囡鍾唔鍾意學校,
佢話鍾意, 我都安心 d !
而 Ms. Yeung, Ms. Winnie & 其他老師個個都好 nice !!

你地今日有冇去學校呀?

發表於 06-8-10 12:48 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, all,

Mine is in NCA too.  He takes school bus.  He was so excited this whole morning.

Any suggestion of where to buy the whilte cardigan and vest.

What type of shoes do your kid wear? I called the office, they said black shoes. So I bought a pair of shoes at Dr xong.

Who will be the class teachers if there are 2 NET and 2 Chinese teachers.

Did any of you go with your kids today?  I am suggested not to acompany my kid if he is independent enough. So I did not.

Chrs FW

發表於 06-8-10 13:09 |顯示全部帖子

Hi ferriswheel,     

I'm also looking for a pure white cardigan too.  

I asked the school whether white cardigans with some small patterns are acceptance, they said it's OK.  

I also got a pair of Dr. Kong for my daughter too !

As far as I know, Ms . Yeung and Ms. Winnie are NCA's class teachers !

發表於 06-8-10 14:11 |顯示全部帖子

Hi jychan & knf:

今日SCOTT上校車時哭了一回,我和爹D駕車跟在後面, 到校後他已沒哭了, 剛才Ms Yeung打電話給我說他看到其他小朋友哭, 都忍不住烏咽, 很心痛!

knf : 你囡囡叫什麼名字?
jychan : Nicole 今天怎樣?   

發表於 06-8-10 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

ferriswheel,
I bought the white cardigan in a kids' wear shop at Lion Rock Road in Kowloon City (the street with many outlets and a few school uniform shops). It costs just about $70 and I think the quality is not bad.  

jychan  

發表於 06-8-10 14:16 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Chrs FW:

What is your sons' name? Did Ms Yeung call you this afternoon? What is his performance today?
Nice to meet you.

發表於 06-8-10 14:18 |顯示全部帖子

nicolelau,
Nicole is very well-behaved today. I took the school bus to school together with her  & taught her she need to talk the school bus by herself in the future. She is very excited about her first day in school. When she wore the uniform and schoolbag, she wanted me to take a picture for her.
I also brought her home by taking the school bus togeher with her. Miss Yeung & Miss Winnie both said she is ok and attentive. I gave her a small gift  after school and told her it's a reward for her good performance today. She told me she was very happy at school   .  
She is assigned to the Piglet Group. What about Scott?

發表於 06-8-10 14:24 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all:

I bought the cardigan in Chickee Duck and they had white waistcoat also. The shoes also bought in
Dr Kong.

發表於 06-8-10 14:34 |顯示全部帖子

Nicolelau,
唔使心痛! Or you may ask the school bus dirver to see if you can take the school bus together with Scott in order to let hime get used to it first.
Since the last Welcome Party, I kept telling her she is a big girl now as she is in kindergarten. Nicole likes people to praise her and doesn't like to "lose faces". That's why I think she can behave well at school even in my absence.
She told me that she ate biscuits and drank water durign snack time. She told me she loves the mini-toilet and washed hands after wee-wee.  She even asked me to call dad and she told her dad all these again. silly girl  

發表於 06-8-10 14:39 |顯示全部帖子

Dear jychan:

Nicole so clever. Scott asked me that Ms Yeung gave him a piglet doll, I think he also in piglet group. Scott ask me that beside him was a girl, do you think she is Nicole?   
And also Scott said today had sing the song -
太陽伯伯, isn't it???

發表於 06-8-10 14:44 |顯示全部帖子

ha, maybe the girl Scott referring to is Nicole. Yes, she sung me a song but she seems not so clear about the lyrics or the name of the song (Nicole's Chinese is very bad).
But I asked if she knows the names of her classmates or not. She cannot tell. Miss Yeung also said the kids are not very familiar to each other yet as there are lots of teachers in the class today (at least 6 as I can see; and K2 & 3 students will only start their new school year next Monday)  The teachers took care of them very intensively today. So, don't worry, Scott will be ok very soon.