搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 施德福K1
樓主: Nicolelau
go

施德福K1

發表於 06-10-10 09:29 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 施德福K1

jychan:

Thanks for your Photo. I had tried to develop the photos, it seems very difficult. If convenient, please help to print the photo with 4R, thanks for yr great help.

發表於 06-10-10 10:45 |顯示全部帖子

jychan
me 2. The resolution of the photos I downloaded from the web is not very good. Please print 4R too! thank you!

nicolelau,
Scott is very tall. My husband said he looks like a K2. Is he on the 90% percentile or beyond the curve the growth chart?  

發表於 06-10-10 11:21 |顯示全部帖子

Nicolelau & DodoluMama,
Don't worry. I will develop the pictures in 4R size for you both.

I am thinking of a gathering of us & the kids on Saturday in late Oct & Nov (before my tummy is too big) Any date or venue suggestion? I will be available on 28 Oct & 4 Nov. Are you both available on these days?   

Scott is really tall. When was he born. Was he a "big" boy born in January or February. I think he is the tallest kid in NCA.

I showed the pictures of Scott & Nicole to my friend. She said Scott looks like Nicole's boyfriend - 好襯     haha.......

發表於 06-10-10 14:22 |顯示全部帖子

Dodulumama:

Ha-ha... I had checked the chart before when Scott is about 1.5yrs old, he was at the tallest range, right now he is about 106cm, let me check the chart tonight. I scare him likes his father that grow up fast but stop to heighten after Form 1.  

Jychan: Please check the PM for the address. We also ridicule Scott that Nicole like his girlfriend, ha-ha...

We are okay for the gathering.

發表於 06-10-10 18:06 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all:

Forget to answer that Scott birth on the first
of July 03.

發表於 06-10-10 20:06 |顯示全部帖子

huh? Erin is older than Scott! She is born in May.

Gathering is a good idea. But Erin usually goes to ECA on Saturday. Is Sunday ok too?

發表於 06-10-11 12:49 |顯示全部帖子

We may be ok on 29 Oct afternoon. But need to reconfirm. Besides, where shall we meet? Seems not easy to find a place for the kids to meet.

發表於 06-10-11 17:09 |顯示全部帖子

jychan,

how about 10/22 or 11/5?
mm... as for where to meet, since you're pregnant mommy, you should have priority to choose!

P.S. I'll ask other NCA moms if I see them next time.

發表於 06-10-11 17:35 |顯示全部帖子

I am ok on 5 /11. I'm Ok for anywhere. I just wonder where we can cater for the kids.  Besides, my husband will drive me there on weekends.

So, just think of a place that the kids will love. e.g. clubhouse, etc?   

發表於 06-10-12 09:57 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all:

Its ok for me.

發表於 06-10-12 13:10 |顯示全部帖子

Oh, hi there.

Just wish to pop up and say 'sorry' to Erin's mom for my kid's naughtiness.

I called Ms Yeung after I read message here.  I guessed it was my kid right away at the 1st sight of the posting about Erin's movement to Tigger group.  Sorry about that.

I asked my kid why Erin was moved to another group.  I asked if it was him that had dismayed Erin. He nodded at the first time. Then I asked why and what happened. He did not reply but changed his  口風 quickly that it was the tiger scaring away Erin.  He added that it was Miss Winnie who moved Erin. What a witty mind!

I know Erin and my kid were good friends before that. What a pitty.  I hope they could be friends again.  

Miss Winnie called me and left a message. Her English accent is very nice!!

Just to say Hi to you all!  

My kid is hei hei.

P.s. I have the name list of the whole class. So I know quite a few of your kids: Nicole, Scott, Denise, Erin, Phoebe...etc.

I will pay visit to the school this coming Sat or next. See if we bump into one another. Keep in touch.

發表於 06-10-12 13:12 |顯示全部帖子

DodoluMama

My apology on behalf of hei hei to Erin pl.

發表於 06-10-12 14:22 |顯示全部帖子

nectarbee...

Don't mention it. They're just kids. Perhaps it's Erin's EQ is not high enough, she can't handle well.  

When I asked her, she enjoyed Pooh's group very much.

Glad to know you in BK. Interested in joining us on 11/5? still haven't figured out what to do that day though..     

發表於 06-10-12 15:27 |顯示全部帖子

nectarbee 寫道:
DodoluMama

My apology on behalf of hei hei to Erin pl.

hei hei english name?

發表於 06-10-12 16:11 |顯示全部帖子

Dodolumama & Nicolelau,
I've developed the pix & will ask Nicole to bring back to Erin & Scott tomorrow. (Will ask Miss Yeung to put in their schoolbags)

Any idea for place of gathering?

發表於 06-10-12 17:19 |顯示全部帖子

just want to throw some ideas:
1. clubhouse (we have a clubhouse downstairs, but not as fancy as the latest clubhouse with ball ball池 etc... perhaps it's enough to entertain a 3 yr old, at least for my girl)

2. outdoor activities, eg, BBQ in Sai Kung? can bring  bicycle/tricycle along, play balls etc?

3. indoor activities, eg, lunch or tea buffet?

come on, any other fun things to do?

發表於 06-10-13 17:24 |顯示全部帖子

Dodolumama,
I prefer lunch + clubhouse activities? BBQ for 1st gathering would be a bit difficult to organise.

Have you got the photos yet?

Nicole got a "Monitress" Badge from school yesterday. But she seems not sure what exactly a Monitress is.  I called Miss Yeung today & she said she is the "Monitress" of the month & she will be responsible for co-ordinating other classmates to washroom and as a reward for her good behaviour this month.    

發表於 06-10-13 18:29 |顯示全部帖子

Dodolumama,

cannot join you ladies that day coz we would go for a short trip or so... enjoy.

talked with Ms Winnie today. She is really nice.

Hv u ladies reserved K2 full day spaces already? I hv.

:wink:

發表於 06-10-14 09:47 |顯示全部帖子

Dear jychan:

Thanks for yr photo. Scott also got a Monitor badge and he misunderstand it just a gift fm Ms Yeung only..haha. Scott asked me Nicole also got a Monitress badge and one more classmates got it but he forgot the name.

Gathering: Is better for lunch buffet or tea buffet      before the activities?

發表於 06-10-14 11:56 |顯示全部帖子

nectarbee:

Nice to meet you. Can you PM the class list copy to me? You had already reserve the K2 full class? Oh may be I need to reserve on Monday.

Reminder:
Remember to bring the buttons and the wool on Monday.