搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 施德福K1
樓主: Nicolelau
go

施德福K1 [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 06-9-27 14:42 |只看該作者

Re: 施德福K1

I picked up Erin today. Miss Yeung showed me a few NCA lanterns submission. Those are REALLY NICE! I didn't read the names but there is goldfish, submarine, "pudding dog", etc... I told Miss Yeung Erin's daddy is making an "ugly" one, using a shoebox as base, I think we need to revisit our design too..    

Re: School visit, they are still at planning stage. We cannot have formal visit until they figure out what to do with 26 parents, size of groups, timeframe etc. So, better to wait for their update..     

I went there early today and able to see how these little ones line up for school bus. School finishes at 11:40 and all school buses left at 11:45am. The Full Day class students start lunch around 12. Re: group rotation, Miss Winnie said they will rotate the students after this term ends... but the kids get to know each other every morning when there is "free-time" given by Miss Yeung. That's how Erin gets to know Nicole & Scott etc...   

122#
發表於 06-9-27 15:40 |只看該作者

Hey!Dodoluma,
My boat lantern looks also horrible. I think we just '志在參與" My artwork is really poor.   

Do you need to work? Or are you just off today? I have take annaul leave this Friday & will pick Nicole up after school.

123#
發表於 06-9-27 16:26 |只看該作者

I'm a working mom, but I'm quite flexible in hours. I remember you are off because of the birthday party  

I can't tell if I can see you on Friday because it's Quarter end. What time you plan to arrive?

124#
發表於 06-9-27 17:06 |只看該作者

I think I will arrive at around 11:45am. Do you plan to pick Erin up on that day as well?   

125#
發表於 06-9-28 18:15 |只看該作者

jychan,
I won't know until tomorrow morning. Let's see if we can meet! You're easy to be recognized, a pregnant mommy!

126#
發表於 06-9-29 14:03 |只看該作者

jychan

I picked up Erin too, but you left already. I arrived around 11:50 or 11:55am. Only a few NCA parents were there. I saw birthday girls including Snow White, (don't know her name) & BoBo. They must have fun today. Erin said they went upstairs and have birthday party with the whole school.

Erin submitted her lantern today, and I took pictures with Erin, the lantern & Miss Yeung, Miss Winnie. Our 'masterpiece' has not yet put in the lobby area. It's a car made from plastic box. But I saw one of the classmates, Ching Yue's latern is very very nice! His mom must have spent a lot of effort on this. Good for them!      

127#
發表於 06-9-29 16:46 |只看該作者

Dear all:

This week is very busy cause of my brother daughter birth on last Sunday, every night we went to see the new born baby. The lantern just finished on last night, when we compared with the others, it seems very simple, ha-ha...

I brought Scott back also today because he needs to see the doctor as he still got some phlegm. Did all of you have any good recipe?

128#
發表於 06-9-29 23:04 |只看該作者

Nicolelau,

not sure if you believe in 中藥, I will give Erin 川貝末燉雪梨, then add 冬蜜 to make it sweet. However, the taste is still quite strong, not sure if scott will accept it. I spent a lot of time to make her drink. It works well for her, less cough, less phlegm right away.

129#
發表於 06-9-30 12:37 |只看該作者

Miss Yeung helped me to take some photos of Nicole in the birthday party. Will email to you both. Nicole told me who is Erin & she took a nice photo with her. Maybe you should show to Erin. Erin looks more "matured" than Nicole, looks like a very good girl.

Nicole was extremely happy yesterday. When I brought her back home, she told me lots of happenings in the party.

Nicole also still have coughing this 2 weeks, though it's not very serious but she coughs quite frequently when she sleeps.   

Dodolumama,
I waited for you & I left almost 12:00pm wor?  
No problem la, meet u again later. --- yes, u call me as I should be easy to recognise with my big tummy  

130#
發表於 06-10-4 10:07 |只看該作者

Dear all:

Long time no talk la because I feel sick this few days, Yesterday Ms Yeung called me
as Scott cried after he went to school. We both thought that cause I haven’t brought him to school yesterday and he miss me only.

Dodolumama,
Thanks a lot for yr recommend and I will try later. Scott just finished the medicine and he’s better now.

131#
發表於 06-10-4 12:35 |只看該作者

Nicolelau,
How do u feel today? Hope u are feeling ok now.
Is Scott still coughing a lot? Nicole also coughed a lot at night these few days. I made her 川貝燉鱷魚肉 yesterday and magically she didn't have any cough last night and had a good sleep!!!!! I asked my maid to let her drink 1 bowl in the afternoon & 1 at dinner time. The taste is ok & so she's willing to drink.
You may try it for Scott. You may call me if you need to exact recipe if you are not sure.

Do you usually bring Scott to school every day? Does he still take the school bus to home? I talked to me a while last Friday. He's so cute & smart.

It's the Mid-autumn Festival party this Friday? No need to wear school uniform. I will bring the camera for Miss Yeung to take photos. Will share with you guys afterwards.    :

132#
發表於 06-10-4 14:19 |只看該作者

Jychan:

Thanks for yr recommend, Scott is get well now and I will try the川貝 soup for him later. Last year, when Scott have cough I always made川貝末燉果皮 for him, 川貝 seems very useful for cough.
This morning I saw the birthday party photo with my sister, she said Nicole is very pretty, I also agreed with her, ha-ha...
I also leave my phone for you, pls check pm.

133#
發表於 06-10-4 16:27 |只看該作者

hi all,

looks like every kids has the same problem, Erin coughs a bit & so does her little brother. Erin has allergy (cough & sneeze) when weather changes... so, she's taking some medicine from the doctor now.

Nicolelau, You're absolutely right. Nicole is very pretty. I like her hairstyle esp, her band.  I might get Erin the same band     Scott looks so much of a good kid, very polite & kind-hearted boy.

What you plan to wear this friday? I bought one Minnie mouse "chinese style" top only. Daddy does not like the typical chinese red / golden top like those sold in Yue Wah, also, those tops are very much like Chinese New Year style... headache.    

134#
發表於 06-10-5 10:26 |只看該作者

135#
發表於 06-10-5 10:26 |只看該作者

136#
發表於 06-10-5 10:39 |只看該作者

Dear DoduluMama:

Thanks for yr admiration. Scott always looks like a girl (often cry) before two years old, after to take the nursery course, he seems much better. Erin had a little brother? Oh! So she looks like very mature, isn’t it? All of you are very brave, I am very afraid to have one more baby, ha-ha...

I had bought a Chinese style top set for Scott in white color but I think may need to wear the trouser in jean is better. Otherwise may punish by Grandmother, ha-ha...

137#
發表於 06-10-5 11:22 |只看該作者

I think Nicole will wear a Chinese-style vest with a blue jean tomorrow. (Actually the vest was from my friend's daughter)
I don't like those very "leung" Chinese style as Erin's daddy. Anyway, I will bring the camera & ask the teachers to take photos for Erin, Scott & Nicole.    

138#
發表於 06-10-9 13:00 |只看該作者

Dodolumam & nicolelau,
I've just sent u an invitation to view photos of the Mid-Autumn Festival Party. The teachers took many pictures for Nicole, Erin & Scott.

Enjoy!  

139#
發表於 06-10-9 13:49 |只看該作者

jychan,

Very nice pics!! thank you so much for sharing the photo album. It was fun.

Erin moved to Tigger's Group last Thursday, after I talked to Miss Winnie. She seems a bit bothered by one of the kids in Pooh's group. She is meeting new friends in Tigger's Group and hope it works well this time.

140#
發表於 06-10-9 13:53 |只看該作者

When I showed the pix to Nicole, she told me lots of stuff about the party & her classmates. She's so excited to view the pix. Perhaps you guys should show the pix to the kids & see their reaction.

Besides, I want to develop some of the nice pictures to you. Do you want 3R or4R size?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題