教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 施德福K1
樓主: Nicolelau
go

施德福K1 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 06-8-23 15:49 |只看該作者

Re: 施德福K1

Dodolumama,
Thanks for the advice. My due date is 24 Dec 2006 & it's a girl. I have been trying to educate Nicole that she will be a big sister very soon and it's nice to take care her little sister. Actually, she loves baby very much. Miss Yeung called me again this afternoon and said she enjoyed the lessons after I left. We guess she may be envy of other kids who has mummu bringing them to school. And of course also because I am having a baby and she need my extra attention to "secure" her position.      

62#
發表於 06-8-23 16:16 |只看該作者

jychan:

Scott had take the vaccination about 1.5 yrs old., so
I think you better take care of Nicole and yourself because Ms Yeung asked me that today they played very closed. Sorry for bring you the trouble.    

63#
發表於 06-8-23 16:26 |只看該作者

How's Scott now? Does he has the spots all over the body? Does he has a fever?
Don't say sorry - it's not anyone's fault.
Just hope Nicole is OK la.

64#
發表於 06-8-23 16:39 |只看該作者

jychan:

Scott is ok now, just got few spots on the body and face and no fever - I think cause of he had took the vaccination before. Thks and I also hope Nicole is okay.

Dodolumama - Nice to meet you, Erin is okay for her school life?

65#
發表於 06-8-23 16:44 |只看該作者

Nicolelau,
Hope Scott will get well soon. Don't worry.

jychan

66#
發表於 06-8-23 16:54 |只看該作者

jychan:

Thks......

67#
發表於 06-8-23 21:52 |只看該作者

Nicolelau,

Erin went to a full-day nursery (2-yr old) before. She is quite well-trained in going to school. Miss Yeung said she's very responsive to teachers and well behaves in classroom. However, she does not quite remember the name of her classmates yet, except one called Rachel, same name she knows from her playgroup. Her memory is still very much with the nursery teachers & classmates. In fact, this happens to me too. I met a few parents in the orientation & school, but I don't remember their kid's names & face.

Thanks for letting us know about Scott's chickenpox. Hope everything is fine with him.  

68#
發表於 06-8-24 13:48 |只看該作者

Nicolelau,
How's Scott today? Is he feeling better now?

I brought Nicole to school again as she wanted me to take her to school. But she promised she will take the schoolbus tomorrow. She didn't cry today. When she came to school, Miss Winnie gave her a story book & read her the story. I peep from the door that she is very well-behaved.

Dodolumama,
Nicole can also mainly tell me about the teachers. She can only remember Scott and Spencer (which I think they both sit next to him). When I read her a new story book last night, she name the boy in the book as Scott.  But I think they can improve very soon.   
Let's organise a gathering for the kids & us parents later.

jychan

69#
發表於 06-8-24 13:57 |只看該作者

DodoluMama and jychan:

Scott is okay today, thks.

Such as Nicole, Scott just can remember Spencer and Nicole right now, lets have a gathering later and
I think they will enjoy of it.

70#
發表於 06-8-25 11:55 |只看該作者

Nicolelau,
How's Scott today? Do you think he can back to school next Monday?

Nicole told me that Scott was absent yesterday when I asked her did she played with any of her classmates yesterday.

71#
發表於 06-8-25 13:57 |只看該作者

jychan:

Scott is better now and I think he can go back to school on Monday. Ms Yeung just called to me and said today had some notice and she will pass to the school-bus.

How about Nicole? Is she enjoy to go to school now?  

72#
發表於 06-8-25 14:03 |只看該作者

Nicole didn't cry today. I took the school bus to school with her. She promised me that she will take school bus to school by herself on Monday and said she won't cry anymore as mummy needs to go to work. :wink:

73#
發表於 06-8-25 14:12 |只看該作者

yjchan:

Smart girl - Nicole.

Missing ask you that Scott ask me to tell you that he is missing Nicole, Haha... silly boy.

74#
發表於 06-8-28 11:55 |只看該作者

Nicolelau,
Does Scott go to school today?

Nicole got a cold in weekend but it's now ok after seeing the doctor.

75#
發表於 06-8-29 09:44 |只看該作者

jychan:

I had re-confirm with the doctor, Scott can go to school la..., so he had went to school this morning.

Did Nicole had fever, hope she will get well soon.

76#
發表於 06-8-29 15:10 |只看該作者

hi nicolelau, jychan,

do you plan to have your kids to learn Mandarin? I think 2 PTH classes per week in school are not enough. I'm looking for good mandarin playgroup.. comments?

77#
發表於 06-8-30 14:13 |只看該作者

Yes, I do have interest in letting her to learn Mandarin. But Nicole even has a bit difficulty in handling her Cantonese. She prefers speaking in English with people and I have been forcing her to speak more Cantonese recently. Miss Yeung also said she talked to her mostly in English       

Any good Mandarin playgroup suggestions? Besides, I prefer Saturday afternoon but will consider weekday if its' not too far away. (I live in Sai Kung)

78#
發表於 06-8-30 14:21 |只看該作者

knf & ferriswheel,      

Where are you? Long time no talk?

what's your view on the Mandarin playgroup?

How's your kids at school now?

jychan  

79#
發表於 06-8-31 22:22 |只看該作者

jychan,
wah, Sai Kung sounds so farrrr away. What time Nicole gets on the school-bus? We live in Kowloon but she still gets on the bus at 8:10am every morning. Not sure what time it arrives the school though.

I am not sure if it's a good time to introduce Mandarin to Nicole now, as she is still picking up cantonese now. BTW, why need to force her to speak Cantonese??

Erin normally responds in cantonese or English respectively. But she definitely speaks cantonese more as she went to Salvation Army Nursery since 2. We will go to a mandarin trial lesson tomorrow, if the class ok, i'll let her do it once a week..

80#
發表於 06-9-1 09:33 |只看該作者

Dodolumama:

I found a mandarin course at Tsuen Wan Discovery park, where will you join the lesson tomorrow?

Scott will join a dancing course tomorrow in Discovery park. I hope he will interest of it la....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題