[唐氏] 我的孩子又一次遭受歧視

發表於 06-7-27 08:04 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 我的孩子又一次遭受歧視

hello!Good  morning!唔好自責,我個仔非常活躍,評估說他正常,他曾經成功與一個有自閉証的小友溝通,還成了好朋友[quote]
HelloMelody2007 寫道:
quote<我真係唔知自己做錯

發表於 06-7-27 10:19 |顯示全部帖子

This summer I enrolled my son to a summer course,(not charity background, a very commercial organization indeed) one of the kids apparently is hyper, disruptive and quite violent, he threw his chair to the instructor, so the instructor  has to ask him to cool down outside the classrooms at times.  But that instructor still kept his cool and did not ask that kid to withdraw, he only asked the kid's mom to standby outside the classroom because he may need her help. I like the instructor's way of handling the situation so I chatted with him after class, he said he has experiences dealing with special needs children before. That makes the difference.

To be honest, if my son is not a 'special' child, I may never understand other special needs children, probably I would complain and ask the instructor to send the hyper kid away because he may hurt my child. Now, not only I praised the instructor for what he did and I would try to show some support to the hyper kid's mom.

Pamam

發表於 06-7-27 22:33 |顯示全部帖子

Click Here

Click Here

發表於 06-7-27 22:41 |顯示全部帖子

Pemam

Can PM the name of that organization.

thanks a lot.

kk131668

發表於 06-7-28 09:47 |顯示全部帖子

kk131668 ,

please check pm.

pamam

發表於 06-7-28 10:34 |顯示全部帖子

I pm you already.sorry to reply you late as I was in China yesterday.
www.cys.org.hk
center I attended is : www.cys.org.hk/fscit
lpy679348 寫道:
mickeyma

Would you mind let me know the name, telephone number or website of the organization. I would like to check the course for my son.

tks

發表於 06-7-28 22:28 |顯示全部帖子

pemam

thanks a lot for the info.

kk131668

發表於 06-7-29 00:44 |顯示全部帖子

lpy679348 寫道:
各位的媽媽

今天我的孩子又一次遭受歧視,唔通有自閉症傾向的小朋友就不能與正常的小朋友一同上暑期班? 唔通正常的小朋友在課堂中喧嘩大叫是正常,有自閉症傾向的小朋友做出同樣行為時是不能容忍的罪過? 難度我為我的孩子報讀暑期班又是我不自量力嗎? 我真係唔知自己做錯咗d咩!!!

我的孩子只是有自閉症傾向,他就讀是正常幼稚園,我只是專注力比正常小朋友低,不善於表達及較為自我,為何他只是在暑期班的第一堂因過份投入故事情節而模仿老師說話而被三番四次逐出課堂,工作人員更表示不能再讓他進去,不僅如此他們更表示願意退款給我。

我除了用"無奈"、"心痛"來形容我的心情外,我真是不知道可以用什麼來形容。

或者我決定帶他到這個世界是我一生人最大的錯。

我覺得你可以去平機會投訴, 資料如下:

平機會

發表於 06-7-29 22:04 |顯示全部帖子

pamam

please pm me the info of the organization.

tks

發表於 06-7-30 10:56 |顯示全部帖子

lpy679348,

the place is Kid's Gallery at Cumberland Road, Kowloon Tong, they also have another site at Central.
My son is Asperger, he is very impulsive and would not stop talking at times, the course he attended was Speech and Drama, actually it was my son's weakest area, because he is not good at role playing and take turns. But the instructor(Tom, a Caucasian from UK) is very good at handling him.

By the way, Friday was their last day of the course, they needed to perform in front of parents, my son did well, also that hyper kid was able to do his part too (with some assistance from Tom).

I asked Tom if he think my son can continue going to that class in Sept, he said he'd be happy to have my son in his class.

You know, last summer, I enroled my son to learn painting at YMCA, after 2 lessons, the instructor hinted we should give up, I continued letting my son go, but the instructor treated my son as invisible. I understand your frustrations, keep trying, there are always good people/instructors around.

Pamam   

發表於 06-7-30 11:01 |顯示全部帖子

lpy679348,

I meant to pm you, not disclosing all the info, but  I pushed the wrong button. Well, it happens.

pamam

發表於 06-8-7 09:44 |顯示全部帖子

hi everybody,

我的bb是唐寶寶, 可能仲細, 少出街所以未曾受到正面岐視 (有無旁人耳語就唔知, 反正我又控制唔到, 就算有咪由得佢law) 但係我和老公已有心理準備會受岐視, 不過最近要係我們愛孩子嘛! 其他人點睇我地係控制唔到的, 你咪當係時運高睇唔到聽唔到 law, 不過如果佢正面對我說d不好的說話or正面眼chiu chiu, 我便一定唔會同佢客氣, 正所謂河水不範井水, 我又無影響到你, 我的孩子只係特別d 關你咩事呀?! 為了保護孩子, 我可以不顧一切的去保護他, 就算做惡婆我都唔介意。你認同嗎?

:wave: 我和我的唐BB~Matthew ;-) 我要盡心盡力愛我的囡囡和囝囝, 更要加陪地盡心盡力照顧我這個特別的唐寶寶。:-P 無論發生甚麼事都對他們不離不棄。

發表於 07-7-27 12:42 |顯示全部帖子
大臣
知道最近bk正進行更新版面工作,亦看見你們將特殊教育都分門別類的分開......
不過,這個topic並不是跟唐氏寶寶有關的.

發表於 07-8-3 17:00 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 candymanho 於 06-8-7 09:44 發表
hi everybody,

我的bb是唐寶寶, 可能仲細, 少出街所以未曾受到正面岐視 (有無旁人耳語就唔知, 反正我又控制唔到, 就算有咪由得佢law) 但係我和老公已有心理準備會受岐視, 不過最近要係我們愛孩子嘛! 其他人點 ...

我認同你既講法

發表於 07-8-3 23:17 |顯示全部帖子
身同感受

發表於 07-8-19 17:00 |顯示全部帖子
我覺得一來工作人員無愛心,(現在辦學十居其九都是為錢),二來可能不了解小朋友的問題,如果他們了解情況,可能會多一份包容

發表於 07-12-6 13:17 |顯示全部帖子

支技你的回應

我明白你的感受,
希望你繼續緊持下去,
努力!
我竟然會生 BB! 不過囡囡好可愛! Peggy Mum

發表於 08-8-12 12:58 |顯示全部帖子
我明白你的感受, 但香港人對這方面的認知仍有限, 所以容易會被他們一些行為嚇倒......而且中心的員工只是打工, 他們並沒有這方面的知識.

就算小兒(正常小孩)在剛上小學時, 因為收拾書包等放學比較慢, 亦試過遭受班同學歧視, 無同班同學跟他玩, 他只有跟其他班同學玩,(但並沒有同樣情況出現, 而且很開心), 我亦同班主任就此事討論過, 但最終亦沒有改善!

自此之後, 我都會在為他報讀暑期班前或迎學年時, 事先跟學校講明小兒做事比較慢及其他要注意的事項, 好讓他們有的心理準備, 所以我覺得事先有足夠的溝通好重要, 希望係唔好再自責同唔開心喇!

發表於 09-2-15 12:41 |顯示全部帖子
see! 自閉的小朋友, 好多時會有另一種天才的天分, 佢就係靠你呢個做啊媽的把佢發掘出來! 既然唔可以做普通人, 咁就做天才或專才啦!!!!!!!!!!!哈哈