教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 真道中、小家長聚談
樓主: KenBaBa
go

真道中、小家長聚談 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-7-14 21:46 |只看該作者

Re: 真道中、小家長聚談

Dear Daniset,

Roger.  Thanks a lot.  Now we are very pleased and  have rebuilt confidence in coaching and guiding our younger son.  For the elder one, of course, he will not be left alone, ha ha.

Dear all,

It is really nice to learn that there are so many parents group together and help one another.  

Notice (42) issued today confirmed that the time of release will be set at 1615 hrs for the benefits, interests and welfare of the students.  It is a strong drug to us.  I have obtained 2 tickets (for me and Ken) for watching the performance on Sunday and also had collected the 3 sets of ferry tickets for Zhuhai.  I feel tomorrow will be shinny for us.

Everybody including all students, parents, teachers and the Principal cheers up!

42#
發表於 06-7-14 23:12 |只看該作者

Dear KenBaBa,
I didn't get Notice (42).  
My girl must be.............   
Can you share a bit more other than what you mentioned?  My girl will sing in the choir tomorrow. I need to drop her off before 12:35
Thanks.
deniset

43#
發表於 06-7-14 23:40 |只看該作者

Dear Deniset & all,

Notice (42) of 14-7-2006 announced that in order to increase teaching time in English and Maths and to commence 拔尖保底 as well as to promote musical instrument practice, starting from the next academic year, the day end time of schooling will be elongated from the current 1530 hrs to 1615 hrs.  The schedule of the set off time of the school buses will also be adjusted.

Tomorrow's schedule won't be affected.  Don't worry    

44#
發表於 06-7-14 23:53 |只看該作者

Dear all,

My message of 21:46 just represented my faith that 明天會更好。Please bring with your umbrella no matter you go to school or office.

45#
發表於 06-7-15 00:34 |只看該作者

請問各位真道家長,你們申請真道時封推薦信是用英文or中文??

我想用中文寫..會不會冇咁好呢??

請問可否e-mail一封sample給我參考一下   

謝謝

醒目開學勳章

46#
發表於 06-7-15 09:27 |只看該作者

Hi deniset,

My son had received 3 notices (41, 42, 43) from school. Did you receive the other 2?

Hello KenBaBa, other parents,...

Do you know when will the new schedule of the school bus service be released? (I'm a bit worrying about the time arrangement, as we live quite far away from school.)

BTW, my son won a present for the comic drawing competition!

47#
發表於 06-7-16 01:31 |只看該作者

sofina_W,

Please check PM. :wink:

48#
發表於 06-7-16 01:45 |只看該作者

Hi deniset,

RE : Parent Choir (PC)
Both my wife and I are member.  Agree with your sharing.  We attended the Wed Theory class.  What about your husband, Tue or Wed?  We plan to join the Keyboard course for PC.  Will you?  

Have you attended the additional concert by the vocalist?  We enjoyed it very much.  High standard and interesting.

I am tenor and my wife is Alto.  Whenever I think of "singing test", I feel a bit nervous.  You know, "Sister Yin" is demanding..... ha.....
Where is you husband's seat?  I'm on the 2nd row.

49#
發表於 06-7-16 12:51 |只看該作者

Dear yeenmama,
Thanks for your kind adv. It's good that you told me about that and I could see how careless my girl was.
She must have been too excited after her exams!
I already asked the homeroom teacher yesterday to give all the copies my girl missed. Now, I got them all. Many thanks indeed.

RE: Comic Drawing competition
Congratulations!! Your boy must be very imaginative and humerous!      

B. rgds.,
deniset

yeenmama 寫道:
Hi deniset,

My son had received 3 notices (41, 42, 43) from school. Did you receive the other 2?

Hello KenBaBa, other parents,...

Do you know when will the new schedule of the school bus service be released? (I'm a bit worrying about the time arrangement, as we live quite far away from school.)

BTW, my son won a present for the comic drawing competition!

50#
發表於 06-7-16 12:57 |只看該作者

Dear Raquel's dad,
My husband attended the Tues. session.  Haven't heard about the keyboard course from my husband.
I haven't been attending the gathering for the past 3 times as I was out of town. Could you share more about it and that of the "singing test" as well?
Not too sure about where exactly my husband sits....never paid attention.....I guess he is either in 2nd or 3rd row
Let me check w/ him.
B. rgds.,
deniset

51#
發表於 06-7-16 13:03 |只看該作者

Dear yeenmama,

RE: Schoolbus
It may be a better idea to contact the bus company directly and talk to the person-in-charge. My girl takes the school bus too. If you need the tel no., please let me know.
deniset

52#
發表於 06-7-16 23:58 |只看該作者

Hi Yeenmama,

Re : Comic Drawing
Congratulation!

Hi deniset,

Re : Parent's Choir (PC)
Principal Yau planned to give us Keyboard lesson in 1st term and "Grade 5" music theory in 2nd term.      Ha ha, it is great to me.  Will you enroll?

For the "Singing Test", Principal Yau has mentioned a few time only.  He wanted to re-test us and arranged our part.  As you may know, he wanted the PC keep on improving.  He said, as the PC size was getting bigger, he might divide us into different section, female group solo, small group solo ect.  At the end, we may have a full concern, one step further after last year's Guangzhou Singing Performance.

53#
發表於 06-7-18 21:20 |只看該作者

Dear all,

七月十六日 ( Sun ) 看過學生表演,低年級的學生們天真爛漫,感覺蠻好;不過當學生們稍長之後,譬如到後年時候,這批學生都已是相等於小五、小六時,如果類似的表演可以辦得 formal 一點, e.g. 化行粧、全穿戲服、加上佈景燈光、甚或移師大型表演場地,相信更令學生得益及更加深美麗的回憶!

昨晚 1900 看亞視港台節目『百年留學』,方知道容閎先生原來是我國百多年前珠海出生的留學先鋒、是美國耶魯大學的第一位中國畢業生,怪不得會有一所珠海容閎學校。另外,真道校網今日已有容閎夏令營學生選科名單,FS-2 & 3 共有 207 位學子『留學』珠海,發揚容閎精神

54#
發表於 06-7-19 23:57 |只看該作者

Re:珠海容閎夏令營

re-quoted from Logos PA Forum:-

"由於約有300人分2斑船在7月23日從九州港至容閎學校,為減低意外之風險及找尋的士的困難,Logos PA特安排4輛免費巴士從九州港至容閎學校,詳情於船上向Logos PA的常務理事查詢。" posted by Samantha on 2006.07.19,
10:11p.m.

Many thanks to Samantha & Logos PA.

55#
發表於 06-7-20 00:16 |只看該作者

TO ALL 真道家長:......今日已開始派發成績報告拉!你地收倒未呀...對自己仔仔女女滿唔滿意呢?我就好滿意,因她比上學段進步左好多!我應承佢會買架單車比佢,佢聽後非常開心....但我對佢講係你應得獎勵!....仲有其他想問各真道家長,學校開學時點安排校車?幾時會知道編班?     

56#
發表於 06-7-20 09:26 |只看該作者

Dear daisychan,
Thanks for sharing. I just called the school about the arrangement but was told that the seats were reserved for those who bought the vessel tickets thru the PA.  Those who bought the tickets on their own will need to check with the PA rep. if there would be extra seats available.
Rgds.,
deniset

57#
發表於 06-7-20 09:48 |只看該作者

Hi yuki7114567,
For myself, I will only be able to get the assessment report on Sat. but I had a chance to chat with the homeroom teacher earlier. Yes, I'm extremely proud of my girl's results. As for 編班, again, my wild guess w/b around Term 1. Shall see. Any parents can share more on this?
As for the schoolbus arrangement, I suppose you will hear from the bus company around the last week of Aug. c'os that's how I get to know about the pick up/drop off time for my girl.
Rgds.,
deniset

醒目開學勳章

58#
發表於 06-7-20 09:53 |只看該作者

Hi,

Are there any staff staying in the general office during lunch hour? Probably I'll collect the report this afternoon.

As forthe schoolbus arrangement, don't you think it's too late to let us know the bus schedule at the end of Aug?

59#
發表於 06-7-20 10:15 |只看該作者

Hi yeenmama,
For the schoolbus issue, yes, I also think that's rather late but that was my experience for the past 2 years. You could contact them earlier or from time to time, of course. I think they would let you know as long as the individual bus route schedule is planned.
deniset

60#
發表於 06-7-20 10:34 |只看該作者

Hi deniset :    你好,
   多謝你的回覆,
‹ 上一主題|下一主題